Sept. Cards 2010

It's classic and it works for you: the original home organization card file.
blessedw2

Re: Sept. Cards 2010

Postby blessedw2 » Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:27 am

missed: sheets in my room

9:24 still working in dd15's art area and my sewing area. we have whittled the brushes, paints, etc. to one area. and not big at all.
9:40 take dh to get his donuts
11:26 am dd15 is still sleeping lol (she said she wanted to just sleep in after a busy week at school) :D noon is the cut off then I wake her up.
I finished emptying the art area/my future ideas are down to one magazine shelf holder (very small) about 4 " wide. I never thought that would happen. tossed 2 grocery bags full.
how am I doing with acceptance with grace... not as nicely as I should. dh tried fixing phones and I found myself feeling irritated with him and its not his fault. so the need to step back is in order. Live with grace.
bought lunch for dh and myself. dd15 is up. and dh is sleeping. dh told me he wrote more checks (I need to see)
I noticed he is watching more what checks I write. thats okay and good.
well if dd15 doesn't want to go out... I will work on paper work. breathing in and letting go.

>grocery shopping. dh wants to go to jewel and i dislike the jewel but like the little grocery shop... I have to let go of control.
>find out why phones aren't working but dsl is... I have unplugged it and still no change.
no phones ;)
>dye my hair :arrow:
>menu planning :D
>phone calls :arrow:
dd15 1:45 pm has hair appointment :D
I am in a funk today so I need to get started on something. I rented the movie "the taming of the shrew" elizabeth taylor
I love shakespeare. :D
slept this afternoon (just exhausted) about 2 to 3 hours
dd15 met with some friends for the movies and I picked her up bringing dogs in tow. :D
her friends are very sweet and they invited her to youth group which was very nice
Last edited by blessedw2 on Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
it is always a joy to be here with you!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:14 pm

sept 11, for tomorrow:
phone calls
monday: call telephone company
project for week if weather holds up continue painting outside, my exercise, dog exercise

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:32 am

because I worked so hard this week on dejunking I am going to give myself a play day. I will do the dailies but while doing laundry do fun stuff. Kind of going with the flow type of day. forcing myself to be physical and it is hard for me just to go out and try things. dd15 wants to play golf and Iam embarrassed to go but will force myself out of my comfort zone.

dnancy glad you got some crafting done yesterday besides the yard work. enjoy fishing if you go out.

dd15 ran out of time because of homework so we didn't go golfing and I cancelled tee time but will take her after school sometime. she went out with dmom and brother for dinner
had a nice visit with dmom and brother. she was very relaxed, nice to see. very grandma mode. dd21 is sick at college and feel physically terrible so hoping she feels better.
took dh to barnes and nobles upon his insistance. at first grace wasn't there and then I told him to take as long as he wants... He bought a bible. I am not sure if he will read it but the fact he bought it is nice.
watched hoarders :D

tomorrow starts the busy time again: hope springs eternal... painting outside if weather holds up.
working on living with grace.
Last edited by blessedw2 on Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:31 am, edited 3 times in total.

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:45 pm

Way to go Blessed!

did some reading yesterday and yard work plus some crafting
dailies well did load dishes but
house needs more attn. maybe on Mon.
today is rest day!
Walk next up see if h. wants to go fishing before I head out.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:23 am

good morning dnancy. hope you had a great day yesterday.

a New day! a blessing.
goal: living with grace

a new day means I can focus on getting exercise more into my life without fighting it.

>breakfast and then look at cards
throw some laundry in
still not close to living with grace all the time. dh wants to do certain things. He bought 2 phones instead of one as he wanted to change our bedroom phone which I am perfectly happy with. I tried to tell him we needed caller id for the kitchen but he insisted on the bedroom. not living with grace... just let him. he also insists on keeping a home equity loan. I don't want it. remember to be kind.
Last edited by blessedw2 on Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:22 am

Hey Blessed and others who visit this thread how are you?

I'm happy to report that I walked and went to a yard sale got some yarn a book
I'd been looking for a long time some other books and had great fun.
Did go fishing w/ hubby read a chapter in each of my new to me books that was great.

Got the projects done that I had going yea.
Got dishes done they were piling up as I was trying to get the camo granny square throw
done before dgson's birthday whew made that deadline! It turned out so well I got the mojo
to tackle the other one I had squares done on a prayer shawl and it's done now too!

I just love it when things are in the done pile don't you?
I had a great walk yesterday saw a male deer with small rack and 2 does with 3 fawns between them on my walk had a great visit with some neighbors also!

New folks moved in down the street after the other people moved out.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:58 am

dnancy your walk the other day sounds lovely. especially visiting and being in nature. (the deer here are not afraid of people which is weird as when we lived in wisconsin the deer would run when we came near)
HOw nice to go fishing with your dhubby!!! so relaxing.
Also yeah on projects done!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:03 am

starting late but no reason 8-) it seems like this morning is going by really fast. I can't believe it's 8 am already

today: dd15 at school, :D
dh radiation 8:30 :D
get gas, hardware store :D , butcher chicken/mushrooms :arrow: dd15 went out with dmom for dinner
take dh to chemo leave at 10:45 am (bring old meds to be deposed of safely :D , pick him up 1:15 :D , pick up dd15 2:35 :D ,
me hair cut 4:15 (dmom takes dd15 to pilates 4:45pm) :D

me: continue painting garage door :D dh then came home from chemo and painted the other door and after showing him nicely that he was making a lot of drips etc. he did a bang up job! so first coat on, 2nd on the door I was painting :D
cook the walleye before it goes bad to have for lunch/dinner/lunch lol (for me)
get ready for donation day tomorrow. :arrow:

goal: living with grace
eat healthy and on plan
Last edited by blessedw2 on Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Indiana

Postby Indiana » Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:56 pm

blessed that is a wonderful goal you wrote at the end of your post.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:11 am

hello dinidana! I think I need to live with grace. I found myself getting frustrated with dh over things he could not help. at first I had thought of praying for acceptance with grace but that is not grace to me. so my prayer is that I live with grace throughout my day; to act accordingly in a kind manor and actions and thought through out my day. And it is helping. just remembering to live in grace even if I feel frustrated or overwhelmed helps me refocus. I always loved the older women in church who were graceful ladies in spirit and action. So that is my goal through out my day.

acceptance: I have to walk the dogs and do back exercises

ON HOLIDAY GRAND PLAN IS QUESTION WEEK: DKIDS AND I DECIDE WHAT WE WOULD LIKE TO DO DURING THE HOLIDAYS
THEY WANT TO DO THE CHRISTMAS CAROL AGAIN. I MISS THE GIRL SCOUT DAYS WE WOULD GO CHRISTMAS CAROLING

today: finish with garage with dh :arrow: , dh didn't want to work on it but he did a really nice job so far :D
clean outside lamps and paint :D took paint tape off
clean trim in back and paint :arrow:
fill out paper for dd15 for youth group :D

1:20 almost ready to pick up dd15 up. dh then wants to go to best buy to return phone that didn't work
we went to donation place and he went to ace hardware :D :D

8:30 dh has radiation :D
2:10 pick up dd15 early day at school :D
(walk dogs)
6:00 is youth group, leave at 5:45
grocery store: fruit veg :D
donation day :D

1:53 pm so tired and unfocused as I am in between projects and have to pick up dd15 so I feel like shutting down but know I am on call again. :D
call dr. about trac replacement order :D they ordered it for him :D ,
call pool person they are coming tomorrow at 10:30 :D
call my doctor, set up teeth cleaning for me :arrow:
unfocused so I will do a little work outside and then dinner
Last edited by blessedw2 on Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:36 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Return to “Cardfile Central”