Sept. Cards 2010

It's classic and it works for you: the original home organization card file.
Indiana

Re: Sept. Cards 2010

Postby Indiana » Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:01 am

blessed that is wonderful news that the tumor can't be seen.

I laughed at he is feeling better because he is feeling persnickety again. That is a sure sign.

Lynlee

Postby Lynlee » Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:40 am

great`news`blessed.`keeping`the`prayers`going.
Just begin.
Living this day, today
Take a reality check; Remember to breathe; Do what I am able to do.
Look for the good in all.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:39 am

thank you. Yes he definitly is persnickery :lol: he is starting to ask.. how is the checking account, where is this, did you get to this, etc. dd15 and I laughed as we haven't heard him talk so much since he got the trac.

yesterday: more laundry done. still 3 loads on the floor
the clean laundry is alllll over the dining room table :roll: All put away now! :D I wasn't home yesterday and I really thought I could get it all done but what you think will take you a second doesn't especially easy jobs in my mind, then the jobs that you think will take forever and procrastinate take 10 minutes. the good: at least its all clean 8-)

today: 8:45 radiology. :D ..I am supposed to volunteer at the high school but can see I can't (folding envelopes) :| , my mom called me to drop her off at car dealership as she is getting a new car, after school go shopping for a dress.
Can someone give me more energy and an extra day. :D
laundry wash: :D :D :D :D :D dry :D :D :D :D put away from dining room table loads: :D :D :D :D all put away and hung up :D

I have to put my donations outside for amvets :D
acceptance and living with grace: I am responsible for the work that needs to be done and accept it gracefully
and kindly even if I am drained.
room by room mirandering to do put away for now.
make onion soup, buy door county chicken salad from egg harbor cafe, buy iceburg lettuce to make sandwhich out of.
onions cooking (this is the long cooking one.. where you leave the onions, butter, salt in oven for 1 hour covered, turn and put on another 1-1/2 hours before putting in chicken/beef broth, sherry *this is a new recipe usually I use a splash of red wine and tomato paste), etc. )
its 11:41 am and I am hitting a drained spot. dh has been sleeping 2 hours which he needed plus I have enjoyed not being askied to go any where 8-) cont
Last edited by blessedw2 on Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:57 pm, edited 6 times in total.
it is always a joy to be here with you!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:44 am

small french hard roll for breakfast and one tbl cream cheese
snack: cucumbers
diet coke
decaf coffee and 2% milk
cup of home made split pea soup. 10:30 a couple green beans made from last night
as I was really hungry
at lunch: at more soup hamburger soup now full
water: :D :D
onion soup, some ham/with swiss/cucumber salad/green beans left over
(forgot fruit.. mmmm)
Last edited by blessedw2 on Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:11 am, edited 4 times in total.

Indiana

Postby Indiana » Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:50 am

blessed mmmmm good...

...make onion soup, buy door county chicken salad from egg harbor cafe, buy iceburg lettuce to make sandwhich out of.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:43 pm

I love the door county chicken salad! and dd15 loves onion soup... so a good mix :D

I feel drained but going to do a garbage run (tomorrows garbage day) to get my mind off of laundry :geek:

acceptance and living with grace: I am responsible for the work that needs to be done and accept it gracefullyand kindly even if I am drained.

I am going to put smily faces every time I need reminding today as I am a little weathered.
It will keep me on task and pleasant (maybe lol) 11:52 am :D 12:53 I need a reminder again :( :D

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:54 pm

store run done
deliver donations done
pick up hubby's Rx done

Return to “Cardfile Central”