October 2010

It's classic and it works for you: the original home organization card file.
blessedw2

October 2010

Postby blessedw2 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:17 am

Welcome to October.

(dnancy I saw you had october in september.. please start the month or any one if you are the first, we SHE'S are some awesome women :D )

Where I live their is a little nip in the air, the leaves are just starting to change colors.. some beautiful reds and yellows and oranges. The canadian geese are flying south for the winter and the heron and the egrets have left. My neighbors are beginnng to put out their cornstalks, and fall decorations and even around town there are yellow, gold and rust mums.

Have a happy productive October
it is always a joy to be here with you!

blessedw2

Re: October 2010

Postby blessedw2 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:27 am

http://www.richardsonadventurefarm.com/ ... n-maze.htm

hopefully this weekend we will be going to richardson corn maze.. their theme is 100 years of boy scouts

today: 8:45 radiation :D
10 am bank appointment to renew our loan :| :D
then deposit check at other bank, deposit bday check for dd15 into her account :D
dd15 golf :D
came home with headache and fell asleep until 2:00 pm, boy I needed that as I feel great now.
dh is sleeping (he had chemo tuesday)

acceptance and living with grace: I am responsible for the work that needs to be done and accept it gracefully and kindly

dd15's been dropped off at school and so Now I have s2s well (at least better) with a bit of make up. I don't usually put on makeup lol.
leave at 8:15 for radiation until 9:30
off to work finally 8-) 4:52 pm. I need to drop off dd15 at happenings
5:51 dd15 is a little cranky mmm (she is going to the game and they are to wear all black but I don't think she planned ahead and is dealing with the stress by saying "you are stressing out" when I feel extremely calm and happy. thinking she is stressed and needs to relieve it by focusing on me. ahhh teenhood :roll:
actually when she said there were no towels I felt (felt but didn't act on it 8-) like giving her a peice of my mind after doing laundry all week but I have so little left of my brain to part with to part any :lol: ) but I just mentioned that she could help with the towels tomorrow.
6:06 what I want to do and what I have to do: smile first and then to work
7:42 dropped dd15 off, then vacuumed my room, deal with dd15 if she leaves laundry on the floor I do not wash, so I will put it in a basket and before I can do any more laundry for her (that is picked up she has to wash the load left behind.
8:15 pm done for the evening. no laundry any more on my bedroom floor :oops: :D
Last edited by blessedw2 on Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:16 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Indiana

Postby Indiana » Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:28 am

blessed are you sure you don't live next door to me? The same thing is happening here. I don't drive by the egrets and herons anymore but I'm pretty sure they left.

It is so nice to hear the geese as they fly overhead going south.

Indiana

Postby Indiana » Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:29 am

Way cool blessed - you could be in the maze for days.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:33 am

lol so true.. they have spotters overhead to find "lost" people lol and I am almost always lost :lol:

We live by a marsh so we see them all the time, I could hear them as started migrating. They fly really high not like the canadian geese but you can hear them just a little.

have a wonderful day.

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Re: October Cards 2010

Postby Nancy » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:28 am

This is fun to think about the new month.
Here a few of the cards for October.
Enjoy the change in seasons.
Fall decorating if you do that.
Pumpkins to carve and cook.
Costume items have been delivered to the thrift shop.
{I do that in Sept. each year.}
mow X
Get blood sugar monitor batteries. x
{*I'm not buying candy this year.}

Change clocks back this might be next mo. with the way they've tweaked the daylight savings time.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:17 am

it is a fun month to think about isn't it. I like your list, especially donating halloween costume type items in September. dd15 last year went and found things at the resale shop for her costume.
I wish you a wonderful october dnancy

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:23 am

It's rather chilly today: high should be 55 which will be nice. Outside my window in the birch tree are 2 blue jays. I haven't seen any all summer.
I got to sleep in a bit, relaxing and nice. dd21 came home last night which we are all happy about. dd15 went to the powderpuff football game and had a good time but her two friends have been acting weird .

time to rally my head around what needs to be done:
the left over laundry in the baskets so it doesn't get overburdened again
wash :D :D :D dry :D :D :D put away :D :D :D :D
room by room put away
starting with family room :D front hall , kitchen :D
time allowed: work outside and put broken down swing set out front :arrow:
play basketball with girls :arrow:
bought dd15 a new winter coat so donate her coat. :D
order tickets for a christmas carol and college game for parents day with dd21 :arrow:
keep eye open on lasalle bank messiah free :arrow:
for focus: took papers of dh and went through them, recycled the old stuff and he and I will go through it tomorrow from garage area(storage) :D
took dh to bakery :D
went to pumpkin farm... :D went to grocery store and put everything away :D made a nice lunch :D
buy hand soap :D
acceptance for today: dh is going to be crabby (chemo effect), so live in grace to weather the day and not take it to heart, I will not accept nastiness but will react appropriately
I see already this will be a challenge day with him. Thank Goodness it will be better tomorrow. He is much nicer now :D and back he went to cranky but not nasty again. thats okay as I am good about letting it roll off my shoulders.

I must start 7:50 am/9:46 am oatmeal eaten/10:47 am check in/4:23/still full from lunch/ 5:35 wisconsin lost but the spartans did have a nice play at the end.bummer/at 7:00pm didn't want to do anything else :x :lol: watched prince of pershia and went to bed at 9 pm, dgirls went to movie with each other. :D
Last edited by blessedw2 on Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:12 am, edited 10 times in total.

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:53 am

It's warm here like summer temps.
so will be thinking of outside stuff
that we can do!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:43 am

I think we are to have mid 70's this week. what's the temperature by you? dnancy
I tend to like it colder in fall.

I slept in and probably could have slept longer :D everyone is asleep. dh had gotten up early as I found the washing machine and dryer on

today: hoping
Richardson corn maze
and have fun with the girls
dd21 wants to carve her pumpkin now as she won't be home again until november
the girls want to make pumpkin pie
and we are going to decorate for halloween

I have to do some things I missed from yesterday
(my :arrow: items)
I am still so tired.. ;) so I better get started by eating breakfast 7:42 am
ended up where we were all exhausted. I slept most of the afternoon
Last edited by blessedw2 on Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Cardfile Central”