November Cards 2010

It's classic and it works for you: the original home organization card file.
blessedw2

Re: November Cards 2010

Postby blessedw2 » Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:06 am

lets see, letting all drama out of my life today... if I don't react then I do not become part of it. :D

finished dining room yesterday. looks beautiful. now to work only in one area till finished.
dd15 has been helping me like crazy and I finished washing a bunch of her laundry. so I willl put it away as a suprise.

dh has a dr. appointment where we have to leave at 10 am (bring left over meds for them to dispose of :D
dd15 pilates 3 pm (put work out pants in car)
get gas
call her doctor
make appointments for mamogram and ct :arrow:

family room done :D : vacuumed, washed behind tv and cleaned coursed and vacuumed, took swiffer and went around chair rail, washed sliding glass door. I know I am feeling down today but putting a smile on lifting my head with confidence and continue ahead!
dh doctor went very well, funny dh has been having some food cravings and we went to a chinese restaurant... I don't think I have ever seen more fried food, ;yuck. there is a very fresh chinese restaurant that we go to and I appreciate them even more now after today. dh was kind of a jerk (yes a jerk today) he apologized but after his family drama I find he takes it out on me. :roll:
my mothers christmas gift came in! :D
my fortune cookie today: burdens are a blessing... yes they are. they teach you so much.
Last edited by blessedw2 on Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.
it is always a joy to be here with you!

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:29 am

Good idea taking left over meds. with you Blessed.
Today post storm yard pick up is being moved up and
it's trash day so we have those cards to tend with here.
And granny duty this afternoon.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:42 pm

dnancy: sorry you had so much debris after the storm. do you get snow? or ice?
I have 40 minutes before picking up dd15 then pilates
took dd15 to pilates came home called her doctor
feeling sad.. no reason... but grateful too... not sure why ;)
I have been checking out paint by putting it on the trim in my family room.
also still checking out furniture.

Nancy

Postby Nancy » Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:27 am

No snow it was 54* out for our hi. today yea for getting those cards done and
some baking with grands for after school snacks too!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:42 am

yeah on getting cards done!
gone all day again.

today:
holiday focus: some christmas cards :arrow:
make up packages for dcousins for christmas :arrow:
send out thanksgiving cards :arrow:

house focus:
front hall upstairs hall and vacuuming stairs :arrow:
separate laundry before it becomes a burden again (my weak spot) :arrow:
bills: write down in books my receipts. (we have a jar that we write down what we spend each day and every week write it as cash spent/charge/ and overall for each day... including bills sent out. :arrow:

calls: order dh's formula :arrow:
Last edited by blessedw2 on Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nancy

Postby Nancy » Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:33 am

Today's cards sheets & laundry.
Dailies
and granny duty.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:51 am

ended up being gone most of the day. I did get things together for dd15 (looking at chapter to make test took longer then I thought as I found it really interesting). I love learning about other faiths and this week they are learning about the history of Islam and the faith.

dh: mmmm not on my nice list right now. the better he feels the more comments he makes. yesterday he did a typical "his family" type of thing. all families have goofiness. Again the one dog pooped in the basement... we can't figure out why, she doesn't think its wrong at all and she is a really sweet obediant dog. she is not telling us she has to go out. I was finishing the reading of the chapter when it was discovered and I said I would get to it after I finished my questions. He came in an snidly remarked "what do you want me to have the dog poop pickers come in our house and pick it up". dd15 looked at me in that "oh my gosh look". because he said he couldn't pick it up. (which he could). he went off in a snit. I finished my work, picked it up and tossed it. then dd15 said to him in a nice way but humorus that maybe he was doing exactly what his sister did to him. He was not at all happy with me. but I am good for not allowing most times, that but its funny how after 5 months of pure care and constantly watching everything he is feeling better and did the dishes and feels like he is doing everything. I have said thankyou for doing the dishes but he has just been sideline a jerk. Okay got that out. grace under fire ... remember
oh that felt better.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:54 am

today: November 18

first do focuses I couldn't do yesterday (gosh that didn't take long) :oops:
clean bird :D
clean cat litter :D
cut hose and put it with garbage can. :D dh told me he broke the outside water spiket last week I didn't realize he meant he really broke it. so I have to call plumber.
sprayed weeds I see with weed spray (I don't like doing it but I had to before next spring) :D

next bills/paperwork finished bills 12:49 pm :D always takes a couple hours. ;)
I still have to take daily spending which I put in book but have to add it up. :D
also have to list checks written into check book binder. :D
cards for birthdays and thanksgiving written all ready to go out. (stamps on them etc.) :D
more bills came in so I opened them, made some corrections and wrote another check.. the bills are ready for money to come? lol. but for next bill day. :D 5:21 dd15 is making veggie stir fry, my bills are completely done until next week. :D
Last edited by blessedw2 on Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:21 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Indiana

Postby Indiana » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:00 am

((blessed)) it will get better. Dh couldn't clean up after Jake because of the chemo and his counts. Jake has a puppy pad paper in the mudroom he uses.

Twins' Mom

Postby Twins' Mom » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:09 am

((Bw2))

This morning I found where ds had put away his popsicles in the garage refrigerator instead of the freezer and they had melted and dripped in the refrigerator. I took them out and they dribbled some across the garage floor as I put them in the garbage - when I told dh what had happened he asked "did you clean it up????? It will cause ants again!!!"

I suspect that dMoe will take care of the drips today. I just couldn't deal with it this morning. Ds is going to take the shelf out of the refrigerator this afternoon when he gets home from school and wash it in the sink; it's mainly that one shelf that's sticky inside.
Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better [wo]man. Ben Franklin

Return to “Cardfile Central”