Dec. Cards 2010

It's classic and it works for you: the original home organization card file.
Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Re: Dec. Cards 2010

Postby Nancy » Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:16 pm

Way to go everyone!

I have vacuumed did the dishes and last Christmas letter is done!
Yippie for progress!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:58 am

yeah great job dnancy!

today: finish up holiday shopping a hope

laundry
dining room
it is always a joy to be here with you!

Indiana

Postby Indiana » Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:35 pm

When do you get the results blessed?

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:59 am

We are seeing the oncologist today. I am a little nervous as dh's thinking is it is all gone... but reality is that you have to be open to other news. Many in his family are this way ;some are more realistic. Problem is I have noticed is that when things don't go the way they view it should, they are angry and shocked and feel that doctors lie even if they were truthful all the time. I saw that with dfil passing. truthfully I am really nervous but worrying gets you nowhere. I also am very positive and have alot of faith but my realistic nature keeps me focused. thanks dindiana

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:01 am

my house is in shambles... running in and out doesn't give you a clean house.

this morning: wrap presents total up costs
leave at 9:15 for oncologist

1:12 pm just got home: dh's results: no cancer! he has a couple lymph nodes they will watch but cancer free. i cried with happiness and gratefulness

I need to wrap presents before dd15 comes home.. I bought dh a mantle clock... not a lot of money but realized they didn't turn off the hourly chime and I don't know how to turn in off. :lol:

most presents wrapped meds picked up for dh
tonight white laundry
ride the exercise bike
order dd21's sweatshirts

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:12 pm

Blessed so glad to read of the good news in J & C!

House was a shambles here again also I have picked up the hot spots in the living room,
got the sheets back on the bed and dishes are going plus I've picked up the creativity room
so have made some progress.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:49 am

thanks so much dnancy!

looking at my house today too and I am totally embarrassed. I have CHAOS. each room looks buried even though its clean underneath. what happened.. I blaim house fairies on eggnog.. *** it makes them silly.

dh has a dentist appointment at 9:00 :D
I have to mail my Christmas presents to my mom :D
I have to go to target and get mil a present :D
as the girls in the family have not told me what we are going into together. still the silly stuff. but I choose to let it go and not let myself be pulled into it. It just stresses dh out and I need him healthy.
walgreens for boxes (they didn't have for presents) :D

well time to get dressed and get ready to go!
dh appointment done! :D
now for errands my Christmas shopping is done :D goofed waiting to hear from dd21 as I need to order sweatshirts done :D

still dealing nonsense. all the energy that is wasted with it. my inlaw stuff is being to wear on me. I can't mention it to dh as he can no longer handle any kind of stress. I do think something happened, maybe a mini stroke, when he had his seizures. but he is still loving funny guy I married. I can't mention anything to my mom as she will see it from one side only, and I definitly can't say anything to my dd's as it causes stress for them. So I am breathing in and letting go of inlaws expecations and anger. It's not worth it but so nice to release it here.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:35 pm

okay: continuing on dec 8 th. home and dd15 has spin tonight at 7:00

1rst: finish wrapping and put in closet. :D
add up dd's gifts. :D
make up cards for tips to give out. get cash tomorrow to put in each. :arrow:

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:34 am

made a decision on how to handle new inlaw stuff. they hadn't gotten back to me yet re: group gift. so we went out and bought something yesterday. at first I signed it from us but decided I would sign it from all of us. I figure that if they choose to be that way I do not have to go down to that level. I must rise above that.

today: bank (dd21's deposit she sent us, tips for helpers, $20 for me)
11:00 hair cut hair dye.. need to stop this
dd15 pilates 3 pm

Harriet

Postby Harriet » Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:28 am

blessed, remember if there were a ministroke, there can be recovery over time, too, just like a stroke that affects a hand, for instance. But I would think it's the stress itself - the reality of stress - that he is just not able to handle, like he wouldn't be able to handle a heavy weight while sick, either. Best known protection for us all against future ministrokes or any kind of strokes - color in our veggies and fruits, with tomatoes, sweet potatoes, spinich and cantaloupe as the 4 leading choices. (Sorry to preach, but you mentioned one thing I've had to research!!!)

I'd go ahead and do whatever seems sensible to you while waiting for inlaws to show some sense. And, no, don't bother dh with it. Not important enough. I know you are frustrated without someone to talk to, sometimes, though. You deserve apologies, especially for thoughtless comments about how you were hurting family, but if it is not brought up again, you have no opportunity to say that without being the one who DID bring it up. ((hugs))

dd has dance program today, 6:00. Together we decided that her Daddy should not be encouraged to attend. It is not "dirty" in any way, but it is contemporary and lots of attitude in dance that he would disapprove. I think the teacher did the best she could to walk the line between propriety and the girls' lessons and what they wanted to do. But maybe not for showing THIS particular Daddy.

"Current" card I've been procrastinating : get the sleeve on the quilt! Sigh. Why have I been procrastinating? Such a physically large thing to bring out to the couch to hand-sew, I guess.

Return to “Cardfile Central”