Dec. Cards 2011

It's classic and it works for you: the original home organization card file.
Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Dec. Cards 2011

Postby Nancy » Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:09 am

A place to track and discuss our Dec. cards.
What are your cards this month? Put up creche' is up for me.
This week? My weekly cards were done yesterday as we had a showing of the house.
Today's cards include... drum roll please ... :arrow: it's sheet changing washing day here!
I'm focusing on daily cards this morning.
Working on a few Holiday Chore Cards this week.
Grats Do you have a gratitude card to remind you to list five simple things you are grateful for?
Last edited by Nancy on Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Nancy

Re: Dec. Cards 2011

Postby Nancy » Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:57 pm

Creche' is up yea.
We mixed up three batches of cookie dough today and they are chilling our grand daughter helped! Got the tree up last week. Lights are up by the creche' it needs a tweak or two but at least they are up and I'm making progress! The cookie dough will go with a give of abs cookie cutters and rolling pin for dd's family. :mrgreen:

Pumpkins are inside.
H. is doing an errand today after work I reminded him of that he was grateful.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:48 pm

wow you are doing great for Christmas. (I just took down my thanksgiving wreath but my outside lights are up.)

school is almost down 2 finals and 2papers - 2 easy. one of the classes doesn't have a final.. yeah!
it is always a joy to be here with you!

Nancy

Postby Nancy » Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:10 pm

:idea: Grats Do you have a gratitude card to remind you to list five simple things you are grateful for? My daughter was asking about this this other day I need to remember to do this more often so I"m putting mine here for today hoping it will remind me of doing this more often I usually do it in my off line journal but last month a fb friend put some thing each day I enjoyed reading it so much I thought I'd share at least one day of mine!

Mine for today are :arrow: It's frosty out this morning here today glad the house is cozy and warm feeling grateful for the small things like hot coffee and heat in the house! Cookie dough in the freezer. Sun is in the forecast all week. Leaves are 99% down & raked. {Need to bag them up still but it's a fun exercise opportunity for me glad I like it!}

Harriet

Postby Harriet » Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:32 pm

Below post was by blessed today - a little housekeeping had to be done and this was saved after a few unrelated deletions. Sorry to pick you up and set you down again, blessed's post! :)

today: finished one paper.
now to study for finals. my memory in my 50's is no longer allowing me to remember things so keeping my fingers crossed!!!

Harriet

Postby Harriet » Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:35 pm

Below post was by Nancy today - a little housekeeping had to be done and this was saved after a few unrelated deletions. Sorry to pick you up and set you down again, Nancy's post! :)

Great job blessed!
We have a showing to get ready for this week I think so I'm going to start with mopping the big area in the rec. room it has been neglected. Get ready for trash day. And I'm on call for granny duty this afternoon. s2s is done still need to dry hair. I need a plan for dinner.

Nancy

Postby Nancy » Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:59 pm

Getting ready for a showing to this week got the mopping done in the rec. room.
No word on granny duty this afternoon no worries plenty to keep my busy here. Just learned
No granny duty today. :arrow:

I need a plan for dinner. x
Sweep driveway. x
Working on getting to dry hair.
Get ready for trash day. x
Lunch x
The pumpkins I was going to share have been donated.
Last edited by Nancy on Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:20 am

oh my gosh... that made me giggle dharriet. You can place me anywhere!

mmmm what have I gotten done for the holidays.... that's actually a lol moment for me. Taking the holidays as a wonderful challenge! :D I have finals tomorrow and thursday and my memory (did I say lack of memory) has been playing tricks with me so I need to just go with the flow and see how it works but not take it to heart.

So: most of my shopping is done, thanksgiving decorations are still up in the house but not outside (lol), pumpkins are gone thanks to the wonderful dh. I have used mostly cash this season. And I am having fun. dd's and I went downtown and saw the Christmas tree and the windows. I have watched suzy snowflake, Rudolf the red nosed reindeer and my favorite a Charlie Brown Christmas. And I have been in deep thought about why we have Christmas with peace. I also have had the spirit of Christmas and the peace it brings through this season. It will be going on my 3rd year since my dear Dad passed and I and my mother are able to feel again the spirit. It's okay and I mean in a good way, the spirit of love I have for my dear dad is still there, and I have a deeper feeling for Christmas because of that. What a better way to celebrate his life.
it is always a joy to be here with you!

Nancy

Postby Nancy » Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:46 pm

So glad I remembered I had a couple of new to me things to wear for the holidays before events instead of afterwards.

Wrapped cookies dgd & I made in snow man cellophane and those have left the house now! One plate went home with her and the other went to neighbor that had a death last week and have family visiting they appreciated them so much.

Nancy

Postby Nancy » Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:28 pm

Today's cards that are up to start;
breakfast x
am morning routine x
groc. list * means underway
I"ll get on with the outside stuff like yard work more leaves need to be bagged up now that we have more bags now. 8-) Glad it's nice and sunny out! Did three bags of leaves. X

:arrow:
vacuum :arrow: moving this to another day.

Return to “Cardfile Central”