Dec. Cards 2011

It's classic and it works for you: the original home organization card file.
blessedw2

Re: Dec. Cards 2011

Postby blessedw2 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:47 pm

Hello hello dlucy. I do try to keep simplified here plus I get a chance to see dnancy but I have been really busy and things got out of control for a while with the house and Christmas. I am trying to create a plan to help me with the busy schedule. so nice to see you dearest Lucy!!!
it is always a joy to be here with you!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:36 pm

today's hopes:

work on pre homework
wash hall way floor
paper work
clean one shelf in refridgerator
a load of laundry
grocery store :D
help dd with her studying for test :D
exercise
stomach too
saving for christmas next year: decide how much I will need
and ask dh to put it aside in a drawer.
Last edited by blessedw2 on Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:15 pm

Waving to Blessed LucyL. Harriet and all those that make it here! Happy New Year!

I had to look back a page to see what card[s] I'd waited for another day.
So the floors card is up again.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:23 pm

Hi dnancy!

Harriet

Postby Harriet » Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:06 pm

Cards and filing (all plans really) will be so important to me in 2012. I very much need to nourish routine. My house needs a Round Robin attitude, I think. Not spending enough time anywhere to get depressed ( :shock: and, yes, if you saw it you would see it COULD depress), but attention given everywhere. I want to revisit the cards I used to make for prioritizing areas and glean ideas again (I never throw away cards, lol). My dear little timers all need a hug. :lol:

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:50 pm

hello sweet harriet. I want the same. My goal is to keep to the dejunking program I did the past years. It made me happy. nothing too complicated because I always complicate everything lol. if you ever want to facebook friends just write me... I have a new email address if you want it for the records. Also when is the money due for the website costs?

other goals:
have family time again on the weekends. I have been putting it off. even if it is only a game night.
getting back on the exercise plan.
money lol money

heading off to see war horse

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:00 pm

Waving to all & let you know I did nothing on the house yesterday except dust of three TV's! One to be de-cluttered that's gone whack-0. We did shopping errands for the above mentioned new to us T.V. and got out of the house for a much needed break from cabin fever symptoms.

I need to do the floors still but told H. I was "on strike". So guess I need to pay attn. to floors here.

Way to Go every one!
I may be helping get ready for dd's New Years Eve party at her place later on today.

Reflecting over our year when I did my Holiday letter to my aunt I realized now body died; we actually had a good year got to do camping w/the family, new flooring down, deck is in good repair and I was able to do the yard work again this summer and have regained my muscle strength and tone back and lived to tell about it! So How was your year in review?

Happy New Year!
I finally figured out why we have not been included in NY Eve celebrations. Dd has this big party and all the family are there and does not invite us got my feelers hurt a couple years running, then this year asked if we could go and she said yes but there would be "consumption" it made her uncomfortable to drink in front of her dad; so we will leave early is the plan around nine and still get to see grand kiddos! Glad we got a solution for this.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:52 pm

happy New years dnancy!!!

Return to “Cardfile Central”