Aug. Card File

It's classic and it works for you: the original home organization card file.
blessedw2

Re: Aug. Card File

Postby blessedw2 » Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:39 am

progress (made me smile because right now I am at turtle phase still :mrgreen: )
really need to get working
girls are at school and I am going to hit the dining room first and do a 15 min room by room every day this week to get it straightened. it is bad, really bad, and I feel I have to say now I know it is not the end of the world. So back a little at a time to my card file.

card file is still in shambles but I will get there.

NANCY HELLOOOOOOOOOO

tothing 8:39 right now
it is always a joy to be here with you!

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:09 am

Blessed it's so good to see you!

My house is in a shameful state
after nearly a mo. with out proper attn.
At least I had a good reason.
:mrgreen:
I'm on it today.
I started yesterday and
have the floors done now
all except hubby's office.

I've done some kitchen duty
laundry is rounded up and in the basement.

Bathrooms are next up.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:11 pm

Nancy my house is in a dreadful state too so we can start at square one together!
You are doing great, I haven't been able to touch the house floors at all. bathrooms oh my goodness.

well at toth I am still working in dining room. I want a nice place to have kids do homework.
laundry is building to a mountain again :roll:

okay off to toth again.
SO NICE TO SEE YOU nANCY

noon and may be a end of toth even though the rest of the house is in the depths of mess,
I have a dining room table again, and swept (yes embarrassing :oops: :cry: all stuff to one area in corner of dining room) took tons of papers and recycled them. lunch eaten
now to go through the STUFF and toss, put away, and wash

1:30 PM dining floor is empty and dining room is much better I am putting away clean laundry, did a favor for dd13 and put away her cloths. tonight I think she will be cleaning her hamster.
in cards I would give odd days to dd19 and even to dd13 to put away so I think that will start again tonight. I also asked dd19 to make dinners on Mondays . her early day from school (simple or not . she said no but that can't be an answer any more, I will ask her another night that will work better for an option but no can't work for us especially now that the house went bad. I have no patience with that stuff anymore. evil mom :roll: Next year she will be in a dorm with other girls and she can't say no then (I am bad :mrgreen: ). dd13 will choose a night tonight.

now for putting rest of laundry away, flip flop laundry, pick up dd13, make dinner except kitchen in an almighty disaster! and pilates dd19 4pm dd13 5 pm, dd19 school again tonight

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:58 am

happy wednesday Nancy!

normally this would be donation day however I have a kitchen with no dishes and filthy, so I am working hard to get to square one to get back in my card file.

tothing today as it is needed
9:00 am ready start
10 am check in another load of laundry started
dishes load started (with many to follow :oops: )
kitchen table emptied and needs washing
not good having a home in this state :shock: :?

11am toth check in: 2 counters emptied and cleaned. soaking stove top mmm, I think before dd19 comes home from morning classes I will work on the kitchen floor, not good but I will hand wash it.
then I hope I will have more peace in my heart I think.
another load of laundry flip flopped.
dogs room I think will be after kitchen if I have time. I want to make dinner early.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:54 pm

Nancy Awesome work being done at your house!!!

it is nice getting back to a assemblence (sp?) of order isn't it.
I hope you have a nice afternoon.

sun here for today and I would love to work on the garden but can't because I want to get house back to some sort of workability.

noon check in. flipped dishes in dw (still have another load :oops: 3 all together)
go back to work on floor
1:00 check in laundry still washing, swept vacuumed and wash/swipe floor and waiting for it to dry
then I will empty the dw and refill I hope for the last time, I also need to quick swipe appliances (gosh I haven't done my weeklies in 3 months, play was nice but boy the price you pay for doing nothing. :geek: still can't do underneath cleaning well.

tomorrow: clean dog room and family room, not deep down clean.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:35 am

good morning Nancy!!!

focus this week: getting a bit on track before getting into box (which needs rescueing)
christmas binder
front door area

Now for toth (tomorrow will be a free day with dd19)
8:34 and ready to start
dog/laundry room wish me luck.
:oops: i needed a break already 9:21
I got rid of most my books from laundry/dog area (reference for kids) and found tons of books not necessary for this year.
next move everything out of spots and clean underneath left side first

10:18 check in
dog/laundry room: well floor is swept, vacuumed and surfaced wiped I will save cleaning the walls, finger prints another time, also we need to fix the door. I am going to print a list for this weekend for dh and I for that room. dog crates vacuumed but not washed. I wanted to get rid of them but both dogs sleep in their crates whether they have to or not.
next hour my desk, vacuum family room floor, and hope to do frontroom and front hall.

12:00 actually I worked on front room, a did a major put away, vacuumed and recycled paper and put away. I put the timer on because I have a lazy tendency and wanted to quit.

now I am going to go through my desk drawers while I watch martha stewart
took an hour off

2:00 straightened front hall and did a major put away, vacuumed stairs going up.
flip flopped laundry
I won't do family room today but will redo kitchen (dailies) and can you believe I have to vacuum the dining room again (grrr dogs)
soon off to pick up dd13

dd picked up and both dd's and I had time to chat for a while before dd19 had to leave for pilates.
filled dw and now to sweep and I am officially really tired. I need to walk the tread mill. we have to leave early for pilates as traffic is really bad.
Last edited by blessedw2 on Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:54 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Nancy

Postby Nancy » Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:04 am

Good morning Blessed!
I hope you are having a blessed day today.

I've had breakfast loaded my dishes
need to put get dish soap on my shopping list.

h. is pulling weeds again today
yesterday was a rest day for him.

Laundry is rounded up.
bed is made after a fashion.
I have a bit of dusting in the main bathroom before I can check it off the list.
Making progress feels great.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:17 am

A very good morning to you too! I hope you have a blessed day too!!!
It does feel good to get things done doesn't it. I have to admit I am not always thrilled doing it :D
but it is worth it.

Great progress Nancy! did it finely stop raining by you then? glad your dh got a chance to get out and weed. could he come here? (smile)

blessedw2

Re: Aug. 29 friday

Postby blessedw2 » Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:43 am

hi nancy. today is supposed to be my free day but just wanted to say hi

need to do dailies by tothing then off I go.

8:43 time to spiff dishes (officially spiffing themselves :D and kitchen 9:54 done, vacuumed as dogs are really shedding :roll: )

next (I don't wanna :P ) but will go straighten dining room and put away
and then straighten and vacuum family room. :P :P :P :P I don't wanna :!: :!: :!: my internal brat is coming through

vacuumed lightly the family room, straighted dining room, flipped laundry and I am done for today!!!
I have so much more to do but I am tired and the little brat in me is screaming stop. so I am going to listen to her and nap. see you tomorrow

Nancy

Postby Nancy » Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:41 pm

This morning I could not get online access was limited because of clouds
or some unknown factor.
Had been on the go most of the week so stayed home to
do some chores today;
sheets are changed
laundry is going
dishes have been done and
some others are loaded in their place.
I did my weekly hike in the field today too.

Way to go blessed on your progress!

Return to “Cardfile Central”