July Cards 2012

It's classic and it works for you: the original home organization card file.
Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Re: July Cards 2012

Postby Nancy » Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:01 am

Thought of you blessed and the "free yd. sale" on my walk I see things out by the road with a "Free" sign taped to them.

make bed
make coffee
Trash is ready to go to the curb.
I've picked up apples and added those to the trash as well.
breakfast x

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:39 am

yes dnancy - the free garage sale for a large amount of stuff seems to work -some people come disappointed when most of it is gone but at least I an say it's blessing someone elses house.

wishing you a wonderful day dnancy!

I still have my dailies but continuing to work in 3 season room. I have hesitate for over 3 years to get rid of my construction paper of all things - questions of what if I need it for school project (they have it there for me to use) or what if dd16 suddenly needs it for a school project? you know I never used it in those years so out it went today but it sounds goofy but it was hard for me. (maybe because it ties me to my now older children's childhood).

I am overthinking a couple things: I have a beautiful large coffee maker - very expensive still but I have not made coffee in it for many many years so I want to think big - anonomously send it to a church that has a low poverty rate but I think that is making it too complex - I keep thinking it has to go to someone in need - you know that magical ending. but I will force myself to let go without the fairy dust.

take care.
it is always a joy to be here with you!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:40 pm

back 3 season room needs washing but otherwise is emptied of non essentials
free garage sale underway and 1/2 of it is gone already I put out the faberware coffee pot for 24 to 36 - it's still shiny and beautiful - makes me think of my dream of constant entertaining which never happens so I put it out there.
now for the through the house run to let go of things.

Nancy

Postby Nancy » Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:10 pm

Blessed I got a church sized well used coffee pot at yd. sale for $3.oo one time
had it for several yrs. finally gave it to dd.

I've done my walk.
Back yd. garden area is watered. H. did that.
Have a meal plan chicken breasts are thawing now h. will grill 'em for ch. sands.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:52 pm

great job on getting your walk in. It's been so dry here that many of the trees are failing to thrive especially the weeping willows. we are supposed to get rain tonight but I am still keeping my fingers crossed that it comes! :D
glad your dd could use the coffee pot. no one is taking it. so tomorrow dh and I will give it to the donation place. its a faberware beautiful one so I am suprised it hasn't gone. the junk stuff has all gone (well almost) lol -
if it doesn't go by tonight everything will go in the car for donation.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:55 pm

ready to do daily card file.
first do a put away in basement :arrow:
vacuum the 3 season room :arrow:

I bought sheets (I thought they were on sale but weren't and too embarrased to say they were more than I thought so I have new sheets (which is needed)

if energy prevails: do a putaway in dd16's room :arrow: and my room :D

I still need to exercise

spent an hour on the computer... shutting it off and getting to work

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:56 am

woke up late, did my dreaming on pinterest already and now ready to achieve what I need to do today.

cards pulled:
dailies
exercise
play with dogs
clean kitty litter

errand go to donation place for the remainder from free garage sale :D done

seasonal card pulled: work in linen closet: take stock of what is needed and get rid of all that is not. (I try to do this way before the holidays when money is really short - I get new pillows once a year as they tend to go on sale at different times of the year. (today's goal: get rid of extra old blankets too) (DONE :D ) realized the sheets I saved for donation were not good enough to save - so tossed a bag of old sheets and discolored items.

goal: work in dd16's room again to dejunk: 1:24 pm taking a break as no structure in her room (she had it straightened - good for a teen) - she tosses things as I used to into misc. bins that are meant for other things. I keep dejunking her room - I keep the stuff as it isn't mine to give away - she has begun dejunking some things herself which is wonderful.
okay breathing in and rather to process the stuff again... keep it simple and letting the chaos not overwhelm me.

work in ddolders room to set up guest area for sleep over guests

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:41 pm

still wednesday - I ran some books to library for donation, continuing to work in ddyoungers room but now seeing some progress. my brain still feels scrambled working there but the process is under way.almost 7 pm going back to work

821 pm and not done... so tomorrow cont in ddyoungers room.

Nancy

Postby Nancy » Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:20 pm

Gone & granny duty = barely any thing done had to turn down a showing today. :oops: Embarrassed how the house was looking so working on it this p.m.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:16 am

hi dnancy granny duty always comes with joy and with every child a little whirl wind of activity follows. i am sorry you felt uncomfortable. trust me - any one with children has the same thing. the grandkids, I know, feel lucky to play at your sweet home.

Return to “Cardfile Central”