July Cards 2012

It's classic and it works for you: the original home organization card file.
blessedw2

Re: July Cards 2012

Postby blessedw2 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:43 pm

its fun to relive those memories.
have a great evening dnancy.

next goal: ddolder will be home at 5:30 so trying to decide do I continue work or exercise - I think I will exercise later tonight but I would like to work in the 3 season room. I have already done a massive put away and lots of vacuuming
i have been washing one door daily but it doesn't look like much as ddogs are just so dirty

3 season room here I come -
it is always a joy to be here with you!

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:59 am

We are going to let go of internet to cut back on expenses so some one else will have to man this tread if you gals need / want to keep it going. Just a heads up.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:16 pm

well its been a pleasure dear Nancy! I understand about the expenses. I wish you so much happiness - you are a blessing.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:24 pm

I am heading over to exercise (I have had a tired lazy day; not by choice but by body yelling at me) - I drove dd older through the countryside - we both find we need the drive to escape city of any type. we had lunch together - panera - they now post calories which is lovely.

I leave in an hour with dd and dmom for a bastille day dinner

Nancy

Postby Nancy » Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:29 am

Thanks blessed!

pick up apples x
make coffee x
s2s next up.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:42 pm

:D dear Nancy!

okay I haven't accomplished anything this morning - I let things build with dmom and let tears shed - learned a tremendous thing about myself- a great wow moment - so learning from it and moving on. I also learned that some people can't see themselves and their actions and you can choose to move on and forgive and accept or let it eat you alive. I choose to move forward. wow is all I can say - good and bad but I choose the good.

breathing in and moving forward. going to work on back room

Nancy

Postby Nancy » Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:20 am

Blessed sounds like you have been processing a lot of info.

H. just got the trash emptied and nearly ready to go for trash day tomorrow.
I picked up apples in the back yard.
Set up a new email was having trouble with one so changed to gmail
still have my yahoo one. Bummer that you have to have more than one for passwords & such.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:10 pm

yes I have and it's such a good thing! I learn so much from these moments and so did dmom... she's not the type that will say anything (that she learned something) but the kindness was there and that means alot. I also learned so much of a negative that I do the exasperates the situation because of different personalities. It was a very very good thing.

what have I done today: woke at 10:30 yes 10:30 (weird). went on pinterest, dd left for college again, it was lots of fun but ate unhealthy so back to square one on that.

goal work on basement, toss and another free garage sale

I needed a break because I am getting overwhelmed with choices. I have let go of a lot but the choices are overwhelming me a bit.

I still have to do my dailies and monday is swipe quickly the bathroom day and all the towels day.
I haven't exercised yet but will do it.
I need to dejunk my mind a bit which happens when I dejunk... too many decisions and hard choices even though I know to someone else it would be so easy - it's not the getting rid of that is difficult - its the thinking of putting stuff out for free garage sale that really needs to be recycled or tossed. I keep thinking it is worth something but I know for last weeks free garage sale no one appreciated it like I did 8-)
Last edited by blessedw2 on Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:56 pm

i wish I could help you with computer stuff - but I have call my computer the confuser. :D

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:12 pm

Hold those things that tell your history and protect them. (maya angelou) I had to laugh - I went to facebook just to see and her quote just came at an appropriate time for me. do I want to keep stuff that other people will look at and say - her life and photos were amazing or Awwwe poor soul she kept all this stuff -

basement is almost done for today. I still have to put empty boxes away, change cat litter, vacuum floor and stairs, get rid of broken glass figure, wait for christmas to go through stuff again, same with halloween and thanksgiving. the misc. holiday stuff has been gone through and tossed, donated or kept. I have 2 baskets of free garage sale stuff. most of our stuff is dd16's but I have to let her go through it and decide-

I have really been looking at my stuff - my children are no longer young and I know that all the stuff I have (crafts and science stuff) will be out of date for them. my mom kept my desk and gave it to one of my dd's and it is not what I would have kept from my youth. my dmil kept all my dh's papers - he kept one thing. I have to keep remembering it is the making of the memory that is important (the time with the family) and not the things.

Return to “Cardfile Central”