Sept. Cards 2012

It's classic and it works for you: the original home organization card file.
ellyphant

Re: Sept. Cards 2012

Postby ellyphant » Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:25 am

Harriet and Ivy--That info makes me feel even more like I belong here! Thanks for that.

Way to go, blessed and Nancy!
How you do your work is a portrait of yourself.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:59 pm

thank you dharriet for reminding me it was CEO that began the last site and you lovely ladies made the site what it is today and for that I am always grateful.

I remember getting my tapes from pam and peggy about being organized and hearing from others that they too were going through things like me. I had given the tapes to my self for Christmas. I didn't know what a blessing it would be and how long it would take - plus that I would struggle but later w/o guilt as I continue to be so so much better than before. such a blessing! I also think being a perfectionist and a dream setter is part of being a SHE. I used to want it so perfect I would let all of it go to make one area sooo perfect. lol I still have that in me but I can quiet that part of me and look and work at the big picture. I think that was one of the hardest things in this process.

dharriet I understand about the roles being different. I found that out with my grandmother, my grandfather had alzheimers but being his grand daughter is different from being the daughter. I saw that with my dmom.

Divy Dnancy delly and dharriet and all I wish you an amazing day because you all are amazing women!
it is always a joy to be here with you!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:03 pm

I can't believe it's 1PM wow. I slept until 9:30 (woke at 6 and fell back to sleep with a headache).
putzed a a lot, talked with family as ddolder came in, ate lunch,

I just started work - dvd's matched
now to go in basement and vacuum

goal: pull remainder of stuff from crawl space did - and tossed much :D

ended up having a headache and needing to sleep all day and all night... and whoa did I over eat.

next goal: take ddyoungers cloths and place outside of her closet so she can decide what to keep. :arrow:
also make ddolders bed with the sheets I cleaned :arrow:

goal for girls go through their things and make choices and let dd younger go in crawl space and put her things along the one wall
dd older can do the same with her things :arrow:

also do dailies
wash top on laundry machine
Last edited by blessedw2 on Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:28 pm

I used to have a Get Ready for Church Card in the Saturday divider.
Getting the kiddos in the tub the night before, doing Sunday school lessons, picking out clothes, getting Bibles out and ready to go on the landing zone so we did not forget to take them to the car with us. Offering envelopes banks etc. were there also.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:56 am

very clever dnancy.

I had to simplify my dailies. I used to have vacuum the family room, hall and kitchen daily because of our lab and lab/shepherd, and other things that I realized were way too much especially at dejunking time.

my dailies are on little tabs that I move from one row to another when finished. (2 velcro rows). it works well for me. similar to autism and adhd charts.

today: laundry
dd's things - have them put them in crawl space :D
take installation out of the crawl space (small) :D

dailies :arrow:

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:12 am

I have been awake since 4 and tried to pretend I could fall back asleep :lol:

because we worked in basement to get ready for the rug cleaners today the house looks discombobulated
a room by room is called for - put away
straightened kitchen - wiped counters and have dish washer doing its job :D
went up to dd olders room to make sure there aren't any things on the floor :D
now for the dining room - this is where we do all our work and it tends to get cluttered

right now I have 1 halloween box to put away
my laundry baskets are my worst enemy as I use them for moving things from one place to another :(
1 in kitchen to put away 3 in upstairs hall, 2 in front hall (from car dh emptied - my car of course), 1 in dining room from car
and misc. is on the table - dh threw laundry on the chair :( and some fell on the floor - :cry: maybe I need to go back to bed ;) :D

okay kicking me in the franny - getting back to work

Return to “Cardfile Central”