Sept. Cards 2012

It's classic and it works for you: the original home organization card file.
blessedw2

Sept. Cards 2012

Postby blessedw2 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:59 am

:D
Last edited by blessedw2 on Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
it is always a joy to be here with you!

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Sept. Cards 2012

Postby Nancy » Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:13 am

It's Sept. already!
School is under way most every where now is the time to think about the fall cards! What are some of yours?

Today's cards might include
Pick Berries / Fishing / Go to the park
Yard / Zone work
Family day
Sat. fun Farmers Mkt.
Groc. shopping
Bday prep.
Holiday & weekend stuff for Labor day.
Back to school prep. for some.
I'm going to be adding info. to my Chicken Note book learning how to
do some basic record keeping for that think 4-h project.

For those of you interested in Holiday Planning here's a fb link for that below. [Looks like they are on list week.]
http://www.facebook.com/HolidayGrandPlan
Last edited by Nancy on Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

BookSaver
Administrator

Sept. Cards 2012

Postby BookSaver » Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:08 pm

Hi gals! I used Blessedw2's post to practice moving a post from one thread to another. Now it looks like Blessedw2 opened this thread, and that is because of the time stamp on the post.

Maybe it would have worked better if I had copied the post and used it as a quote ... ? But then it would have shown under my name instead of Blessedw2's, and that would have been just as confusing.

:? Oh well, I'm learning a little more about these forums each day.

blessedw2

Re: Sept. 2012

Postby blessedw2 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:19 pm

Book I am soooo happy you started September... :D

I see you and dnancy are busy and always working!
Me.... mmmmm; house....mmmmmm; my exercise a double mmmmmm :lol:
off to do the timer as I need it.
laundry put away first :D done the loads (yes loads that have been sitting on the table)
Last edited by blessedw2 on Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BookSaver
Administrator

Re: Sept. 2012

Postby BookSaver » Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:36 pm

Oh no, it was Nancy who was on the ball and started the new September thread. I was just reading to catch up and noticed a September post in the August thread, so I tried to combine them.

I am feeling the need for the extra little boost of control that my 3x5 cards give. Seems like that is the way to be sure I can fit in a little creative work, too.

Nancy, thanks for the HGP note. September caught me by surprise, I sure don't want to be sideswiped by December. :o

blessedw2

Sept. Cards 2012

Postby blessedw2 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:32 pm

you and I both dbooksaver! I am behind on my daily cards and my put away for the sake of putting away cards. I haven't started my holiday grand plans yet. I have been thinking about who is on our list though.

Nancy

Sept. Cards 2012

Postby Nancy » Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:22 am

Daily cards
dishes x
meal plan x
spiff counters some done

Weekly Cards
vacuum lr x
groc. shop x

Way to go gals!
Last edited by Nancy on Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

blessedw2

Sept. Cards 2012

Postby blessedw2 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:02 am

hello dnancy, dbook, dharriet and all my fellow card carrying and following she's
I am focusing on my family right now and my home, thank you very much :lol: this is another transition time in my life and I am meeting it with joy in my heart and hoping for consistency in my actions.

I have left school this semester to concentrate on ddyounger now (junior) as she is transitioning from a large public school 4000 to be exact to a small 1000 school program. As my homework grew and the papers I had to write grew larger my home became something I am not too proud of. it's not horrible like the old days but my time is pulled into too many directions. I gained the 25 back as I sat all day and my physical ability slowed down as well so the house took more to take care of and I couldn't keep up with all the transitions. I had long talks with my dh and my dmom as I could feel that my schedule was taking over what was important. dd is struggling with the change and I believe consistency and a more focused house will help with the transitions. So today I withdrew from my classes with pride, as now I know I can complete college work and get great grades but I needed to make a choice of importance in my dd's life. Actually I am relieved that I can focus on the house, my self, my husband, my younger daughter as she makes her transition, and my family. It feels really right. I am giving it up to my higher power. This has been nagging me for 3 weeks since school began again and dd started the new school last week. I couldn't keep up or even get started (so true).

I will continue my sign language and my studies ahead of time on my own - as I have the books - so that when I do go back next year I will feel confident with my knowledge. I knew it was the right thing and I feel at peace with it. It's like when I dropped all my crazy volunteering to give my time to what was important to me. I only get this one chance while she transitions to be here. So that is what I have done.

Hoping I will be able to work with everyone more on the pwyc and that I will get back to my morning exercise at the Y. My husband is relieved as after the cancer he can't do it all any more and feels that things are starting to get out of his control at the house and he too feels we both have to be here for our dd. My mother upon hearing my thoughts said she thanked God... only hoping both my daughters can see the benfit of my withdrawing from school as they have been very proud of all my hard work.
Last edited by blessedw2 on Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

blessedw2

Sept. Cards 2012

Postby blessedw2 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:10 am

well... my trusty cards will have to wait for today. My goal today: take all my books and papers and file them.
clean out the car
realize that Rome wasn't built in a day and that my clutter that has been building the last summer will take time to let go.

today meeting about an hour away at 2:00
sign dd up for her trip for next summer (I hate her flying but have to let experience the world)
do an errand
exercise
make a nice dinner
plan my meals to take next weekend to college for older dd (younger dd is visiting her) I will join the bible study group again now that my class on tuesday am is cancelled.

Thanking God for my blessings.
Last edited by blessedw2 on Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nancy

Sept. Cards 2012

Postby Nancy » Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:43 pm

Bsy weekend for me got the kit. & lr. presentable.
Laundry is current I need to unload dishes.
Last edited by Nancy on Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Cardfile Central”