Sept. Cards 2012

It's classic and it works for you: the original home organization card file.
Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Sept. Cards 2012

Postby Nancy » Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:23 pm

Good morning gals!
First 5 done
eggs are cooked
b ed is made
LR is picked up
s2s x
breakfast x

Okay I went back and corrected the post titles for my posts so they all now say Sept. cards. Been meaning to do that for a while.

Harriet

Re: Sept. Cards 2012

Postby Harriet » Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:38 pm

And I went back and corrected post titles for any other post that didn't say "Sept", Nancy, including the first post, so now all should be correct. They don't all match through those first days, but they all say the same month. Nancy, if you hadn't pointed that out I would have just gone along not seeing it - I evidently don't notice things like that, and my own post had come up with the wrong title.

Nancy

Postby Nancy » Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:32 pm

Thanks Harriet!

Still did not get flu shot so that card is still up.
Get Groc. x
Date nite x
work on chicken coop w/ h. before dinner x
move rose bush and transplant other stuff by patio to get it out of the way so h. can put in his cooking station next project.
Last edited by Nancy on Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:57 pm

great job on having a flu shot card dnancy!!!
hi dharriet and dear elly

I have had so much trouble getting the boards the last couple of days - wondering what my computer is doing lol

working in dd's rooms while they are gone for the weekend (ddyounger tends to be a keeper of things- but she IS getting much better - at least she is beginning to see that she there are some things she no longer needs.

my goal today: dailies of course, work on put away still.

kind of disappointed as my d very very organized mom came over and the cat just stunk of the litter box (before I could delitter the evidence) and she came in the door. mmmm she hadn't noticed that all the floors had been washed or the house being dusted and much put away - dh put laundry from the dryer onto 2 chairs instead of putting them away. oh well - ddyounger told her she is happy that I am home while she is going through the transition of changing schools. She likes having meals with me as dh doesn't eat dinner (he is a very thin snacker all nighter person). she said it was really boring and lonely just coming home as I was gone bc school or library or being so busy with school work all night long. I know I made the right decision. I am still studying at night to catch up when I do go back; I am reading papers I never had a chance to and cont. going to conferences to keep up on issues related to ECE.
it is always a joy to be here with you!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:13 pm

ddyoungers room dejunked again
now for dd olders room... looking for things to send her done
now for my papers in my bedroom. started feeling yucky... thinking it's my diabetes so I ate and felt much better. dog acts goofy when my sugars go goofy...

letting go of others things would be sooo much easier than letting go of my own lol.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:40 am

dh woke up cranky - don't blame him as dog #1 pooped again in dd's room over night. doesn't make sense

today we are driving to pick up ddyounger from ddolder's school. dmom asked to come with and dh wants to drive but I had to say no as dmom is coming with. she won't drive with him any more and I don't blame her as his driving impulses are a bit too much. even ddyounger doesn't want to drive with him. instead of hearing what others are saying he says fine...and now I am to drive ddyounger all the time as he says that's better (in a angry passive aggressive guilt ridden way). I wish he could hear what others are telling him)

so starting the day over with dh - letting go of his frustration as it is something he has to own. I am empathic and truly can understand his frustration but he lets it carry his day but he needs to release his stress and I can't make it mine like I used to do. (not his fault - my own). Letting go of others reactions really helps me.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:00 am

dh again very cranky - letting him feel what he needs to feel but not becoming part of it. I love good vibes around me.

today is supposed to be bible study but being gone all weekend and yesterday I need to focus.(took me 3 hours at the drivers place to get my license renewed- but I met a lot of nice people to talk to). (I am also gone tonight for family dinner)

today: work in closets as I feel they are squeezing the house a bit tight again and Christmas is coming - I think 98 days?
cut one rose bush down.
call the landscaping company to make area smaller on the side of the house.
cut flowers in bed down

Harriet

Postby Harriet » Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:58 am

blessed you got a lot of bday wishes yesterday in PWYC.

Nancy, what color are you and dgd painting the coop? Oops, I see you already answered! White and periwinkle blue will be so pretty.

I have dreaded phone calls today. blech. :P :lol:

Nancy

Postby Nancy » Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:05 am

In PWYC I have put up a link to some one else's coop build but fun to see the process that one is on a hill side ack!
Painting coop is today's plan!
Trash day here. x
I'm up no granny duty this morning.
Dgson wants to help paint too :idea: so that will be good might need more brushes!
I have a plan for dinner!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:49 pm

sorry you have those phone calls to make dear Harriet and also thank you for making me feel so special!!!
good luck on your painting job today dear Nancy!

tossed 2 large black bags of garbage (none essentials from my closet), organized my closet, and ran the donations from that said closet straight to the donation place (including wall paper)

staying away from dh's energy even though he is pretending to be pleasant and chooses not to talk about yesterday; I know he is not addressing his behavior - He took something my mom said about politics very personally and took it out yesterday with child like behavior - expecting me to accept it. I can accept they see differently but dh's perception is not exactly how it was but it is how he feels. (he chirped his car and took off when he saw my mom in front of the house). I am actually worried by this behavior as I see it more and more - his thinking process worries me as it tends to be more frustrating rather than rational. (wondering if it had something to do with his illness 2 years ago). He has never had an ability to handle stress well but now it's deeper than that. He is normally so wonderful with me but his ability to handle even small stress is diminished. So I will keep an eye on it.

back to work! next my bathroom after finishing the closet.

Return to “Cardfile Central”