Sept. Card File

It's classic and it works for you: the original home organization card file.
blessedw2

Re: Sept. Card File

Postby blessedw2 » Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:29 am

are you not feeling well dnancy? is the diabetes making you tired? sending you healing thoughts to make all your energy and health come your way.

I have to tell you something funny I saw regarding how people percieve cooking. gourmet magazine show had a professor on who deals with food and our expectations. his wife is a cordon blue chef and they invited a group over for dinner. she served chicken, potatoes, green beans and strips of carrots tied with chive, chocolate mouse cake and strawberries on top. everyone ate all and loved it. then they showed the kitchen filled with containers from the kitchen (grocery store rotessori (sp?) chicken), premade potatoes mashed, and the only thing she did was to make the green beans. the cake she put strawberries sliced on top and added garnishes. Each person was shocked but still thought the meal was wonderful. It was the company of each other and the food was great even though it was from a local grocery store. I think as she's we expect we are supposed to be super and make everything...as this shows no one noticed and also no one cared, the food was great and being together was the greatest joy of all. She's always make it too hard on themselves. so don't worry about thanksgiving.
we were at my very dsisl's the other day, everyone brought one dish, most were store bought and it was great. she bought the pop and cake, and a sheet of brownies from sara lee. it was delicous and with everyone bringing something it was great. so never worry it is not good enough or everything has to be homemade. you will decide what is right for you and what you can and can not handle.
I gave up a holiday one year as I couldn't do it physically and we had a great time at dmil's where we all brought something. she just made muffins and we all had just done the spring cleaning at her house.
I hope you have a great day.

me today: one hour toths, watch martha, dentist dd13, me exercise
house is at bottom at barrel so start at the bottom up
I have beef stew for dinner to make. was going to make this but made a mistake, I pulled the ingredients for chicken dijon not the beef stew meat. easier meal to make. but did take beef stew meat frozen and throw it in bowl with red wine and onions for tomorrow. (hopefully it will be defrosted by then).
now back to paper recycling and laundry flip flop. I will pick one card and do it. house mmmm really awful but will get there. I believe! :D and have faith :D

bought floss for dmoms present so need to start tonight. simple cross stitch project.
see you.
it is always a joy to be here with you!

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:18 am

Blessed I think I saw that show!

I've been tired ever since I was in the hospital.
My back has been out
chairs / couch do not fit me
so I"m going to move one out from my office to the living room.
I finally gave up and came out put some quilts on the floor
and slept the rest of the night there it was quite
no one was snoring! [I'm going to try the camper tonight!]
{ I thought of folks in other countries that do that all the time. }

We are going ATV~ing today.
My blood sugars were down over the weekend
but are up this week hormones or ? not sure.

Dgds are going to be here tomorrow
I'm making dinner here something easy and simple.
H. is getting trash out to the curb now.
Laundry and dishes are current
good enough for me for now
h. made the bed,
I just shoved quilts by the couch in case I need 'em tonight.

Okay I gotta go get our food ready for the trip.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:46 pm

my goodness I didn't know you went to the hospital!!! ((((sending you tons of get wells))) and sending your back relaxation so you can sleep tonight. Can your dchildren have thanksgiving?
If our SHE village could come over and help I know we would. Please take care of yourself!. I will say a prayer for you to sleep well tonight.

I am heading out soon but just wanted to say hi.
it is always a joy to be here with you!

Return to “Cardfile Central”