April Cards 2013

It's classic and it works for you: the original home organization card file.
blessedw2

Re: April Cards 2013

Postby blessedw2 » Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:48 am

Hi nancy!
it is always a joy to be here with you!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:17 pm

ahhh the beautiful sound of morning... okay actually I slept until 10 am - woke 5 and fell asleep again. so technically it's early afternoon.

today is planning day, beauty ( :lol: ), look at what's up for the week.
Yesterday I had a feeling I was a failure day - my home, my yard my body and everything needs work and I felt like a bad wife, bad mom, bad pet owner and a really bad homemaker - today after the rest I am feeling better but realize I really need to focus in on my cards to get me feeling accomplished again.

working on the pictures without out a daily time limit because I have to get it done b 4 my mom wants them again is making my life go a little out of balance.
Going to work on a positive self image and set times for things to be done so I get back on the ball.

worked on photos for 1 hour and 45 minutes and that's it for today's scanning. :D

later working on putting the pictures in the album for my mom
ended up with a headache all day and all night
Last edited by blessedw2 on Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:24 pm

Waving to blessed I slept in here too until 7:30 a/m up before h. got the chicken chores done had breakfast s2s done also made coffee bed needs made. Put the pullets in a bigger tote today after h. got up and the fryers are beginning to mingle in the morning and evening with the hens slowly.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:19 pm

hi dear nancy... I am glad you got to sleep until 7:30!!! good for you.
have a wonderful day

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:58 am

dd younger comes home earlier

so a little slow this am. time for morning routine
dw emptied :D
counters cleaned and table cleaned
vacuumed front hall, kitchen, and dining room and dh swept front room (dogs are shedding) :D
dinner planned :D
bed made :D \
toss something out of fridge :D
went to the grocery store for veggies and fruit :D
dh swept back yard porch :D

afternoon: dd is back to sleep. she has 1/2 day school this week for the concussion

2:45 pm hit a little bit of a lull as my head is feeling a little off - so making a list

still to be done:

walk one hour done :D
back exercises
bring out rotary mower.. going to do a walk through daily for my exercise when I can (arms and legs right lol) :arrow:
today is animal care day so I have to at least vacuum the dogs room/laundry room ;) some things done
make dinner :D
make muffins for this week :arrow:
scan pictures :D
mark a note what each picture is on an index card with pencil :arrow:
pull things together for Tuesday: dh has his other eye done (laser - release for his glaucoma pressure), take dd younger to school, me hair dye at 11:00, dinner with d inlaws - ?'s for myself: where is your cell phone - is it charged, where are you clean cloths, where is your wallet with license and credit card, do you have food ready to bring with. ? for dd younger... do you have everything at front door as with the concussion she is forgetting things. (slept all evening)
do a load of my laundry :arrow:
put away the laundry

still feeling a bit out of it after having 3 days of migraines - no pain at least!!! a blessing!
Last edited by blessedw2 on Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:07 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Nancy

Postby Nancy » Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:53 am

Good morning blessed it is still morning here.
Sweep steps 1/2 done out side sweep carport alos 1/2 done need to move the car first. Make bed x outside & inside chicken chores x dishes ready to be unloaded; laundry sorted & going.
:arrow:
Next keep working on Kitchen counters and table in dining room it's full and needs to be unloaded.

Some outside stuff if it ever warms up. 8-) At least we have a sunny day here today :idea: :mrgreen:

At least the living room does not look to bad, I've reclaimed the master bed room and my office so I'm getting there.
Last edited by Nancy on Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:06 pm

look at you so busy d nancy!!!! :D great work.

Harriet

Postby Harriet » Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:43 pm

Nancy, I liked that reminder about directions and one wall at a time.

blessed, tell her you are INSURING them against loss, by making sure they are kept at more than one place. For photographs, insurance is paid for with time.

I found the cardfile box a good place to keep rewards codes I want from packages. I cut or tear out the little rectangles while I do the recycling on Trash Day, then plop the cutouts into my cardfile under Desk Day to post online (or whatever the method) then. That way, I'm not getting sidetracked from trash and recycling to worry about desk things, and they are their own reminder.

3 more checkoff-dates on my April laundry card today. One that had not yet been done this month was "pink bathmat". Every textile in my house has been washed at least once this month as of the 22nd, except odd small loads. This works so well for me.

Nancy

Postby Nancy » Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:03 am

Thanks and I love that idea Harriet it's a good one!

I made great progress yesterday and h. worked late so got the yard mowed after kiddos left. This morning I swept the last half of the steps in the carport and cleaned the chicken run yea! I still need to do the inside of the coop but it's going to have to wait for temps. to warm up a bit first only 34* when I got up this morning. I was getting the sod out for the trash that the fryer had been enjoying nibbling on.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:16 am

great idea d harriet! also I like your idea that I am insuring them for the future.

d nancy great job on so many things done.

Return to “Cardfile Central”