May Cards 2013

It's classic and it works for you: the original home organization card file.
blessedw2

Re: May Cards 2013

Postby blessedw2 » Wed May 22, 2013 9:41 am

can you come help me at my house d Nancy! 8-) :lol:

illness, then graduation, cont. being sick and sleeping a whole lot kept me away from the boards. so I have big goals ahead of me this am. first I am heading to the store to get lunch for dd older today. order the beef and get some fruit

dailies pulled!
it is always a joy to be here with you!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Fri May 24, 2013 11:51 am

today is get ready for the weekend trip and cooking for the weekend.

I decided not to make a beef tenderloin 1. someone else is bringing stuff so it would be redundant. so today I have to use up the banana's I have,

today: room by room put away, laundry for me, make up list to bring... luckily I prepared a bit before this weekend so hopefully no rushing around. so I am not overgoaling and not overplanning as I think that makes it so I don't have a good time. It's not about me but about my family having fun with family.

so: grocery list to make for mini things (after lunch)
room by room after making muffin mix (using timer to check on cooking and give me a challenge in put away)

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sat May 25, 2013 9:11 am

I let go of all the cooking - no muffins no nothing. dd older cleaned my kitchen and we all agreed that this weekend is supposed to be about family and if the family feels stressed in getting things ready it is not a vacation.

what needs to be done.
dh gets the water, diet coke,container of oj and a couple bags of ice and put it in the cooler
I pack the chairs, extra cloths, paper towels and appetizers and breakfast items, plates cups forks/knives, wipes, soap
camera and computer.

still need exercise :D , shower
car is packed (dh and I will be coming back tonight, neighbors are home and dogs are in the house)

my girls are upstairs singing to taylor swift songs while dd younger plays the guitar... they are laughing and its so fun to hear them together.

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Sat May 25, 2013 1:13 pm

I got the mojo to clear off the table got a cloth with red white and blue hemmed and put it on for the Memorial Day weekend it looks nice!

Harriet

Postby Harriet » Tue May 28, 2013 9:24 am

Hope ya'll's long weekends were pleasant.

I'm checking the cardfile to make sure I'm getting everything complete for the month.
I have 2 small semi-regular laundry loads that I notice haven't been done all month, so they are up - extra kitchen towels and one of the bathmats. (I use thick toweling-type so they can be washed.)
Haven't gotten in enough exercise within the last few days, so I plan on making sure that's caught up today.

My week will depend upon whether dd33's family is coming in. Haven't heard yet.

Nancy

Postby Nancy » Tue May 28, 2013 10:50 am

Dgkids will be here for over nights during the next nearly week so prepping for that here so Company's Coming Card might be in order! Dgson was at the other granny's helping to clear a room they used to sleep in of clutter for their stay.
Today trash day card is up we have trash out to the road. Looking ahead to June wondering what I cards I need to do for that mo. as well.
:idea:
I think I have a record the dining table is still cleared off. Now the focus is not on home work as much so that can be moved and put away so I realize that was the prob. should have found a better "home" for that stuff. As school winds down we can think about summer and a more relaxed focus on the routines but not totally tossing them out the window.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Tue May 28, 2013 11:41 am

wishing you both a beautiful day!!!

I am already running out of time.
dd is at school dd older went back to her apartment and I am now ready to work before my eye doctor appointment. daily cards in hand and ready to work for an hour.

1/2 hour exercise done!

dinner made and now for clean up.

Nancy

Postby Nancy » Wed May 29, 2013 1:49 pm

Waving to everyone.
Monthly Review Card is up for me so I'm going to be thinking about that while I spiff up the coffee table in the living room that's threatening to become a hot spot. x

Return to “Cardfile Central”