Oct. Card File

It's classic and it works for you: the original home organization card file.
blessedw2

Re: Oct. Card File

Postby blessedw2 » Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:21 am

October 24
I have to remember to send dsil in laws card out today

today is a basic put away day
card for dailies pulled
weekly card for kitchen pulled: toss out stuff out of refridge that needs to be
monthly: vacuum behind dog crates (dh already vacuumed dog/laundry room for me :D ) :arrow:
clean behind water cooler :arrow:
clean kitchen windows and frames :arrow:
every other month or 3: clean on top of refridgerator :arrow:
hope for holidays work: clean a cabinet and a drawer, if my day works the way I want it to, paint under kitchen sink
xmas card: wrap presents I have and list it in Christmas binder (so I don't forget) :roll: :arrow:
halloween project done and cleaned up afterward (always a plus)

weeds pull 5 :arrow:
laundry where are you, make sure it is in baskets not on floors
garbage pick up through house.
11 am not much done. time to get back to work

okay my day has hit bottom, my dad is upset with me because he gave me something important to read at the end of last week and I didn't yet. not intentionally but when He asked if I read it I had to be honest. So there that goes. So the only place to go is to go up. dd13 is now off with dmom and dd19 having lunch and is feeling better, but feels bad for the friend she feels she left down. there are lots of girls going but she doesn't want to disappoint her friend.
Lets see what else happens because they usually happen all at once. good thing, feeling physically better today, no real pain like usual. ddad also found out his cancer is back so I am sure that adds to it. This was a business thing and I have to remember to put that first for him before everything else. Only place to go is up. ;) could just sit here and do nothing or start all over again. I think I will get myself going.

not much done house wise, dd's are now out with dmom for lunch. me I am doing put away finally.

2:08 emptying under the sink and painting it.
Last edited by blessedw2 on Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
it is always a joy to be here with you!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:34 pm

did some errands, painted some and now will paint some more, here I go again
7:00 waiting for paint to dry and then finish the one cabinet inside and paint first coat outside.
try to think "Christmas is coming".

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:22 am

october 25 a NEW day! a blessing!

Yesterday I didn't get all my cards done, but that is fine and dandy. I did get some painting done and after excercise, hoping dh will join me in getting the kitchen to basic holiday ready. I want to paint the small pantry today so maybe he can help me. I had put a sign up on the refridgerator asking for help on vacuuming the dog/laundry room and he did it. :D warms my heart.

I am not pulling any extra cards today as I need to finish what I started yesterday.

I have been thinking of you Nancy, hope you are doing great!

Don't want to start but will. time 8:00 am sorry today I need to put smiley faces and chores done as it makes me feel accomplished today
dishes washing themselves :D
counters cleaned :D
stove top clean :D
painted the one cabinet front again. :D
above 9: 00 am check in
11:00 am check in,
more painted :D , laundry folded and put upstairs :D but need to put away :roll: :arrow:
matched socks and separted to the party they belong.
:D
1:00 more done. another load in dw done, (can't believe I had this much), more stuff put away, dining room table ta da is cleaned out except for homework. :D
now for sweeping the floor :arrow:
2:45 kitchen pantry almost empty: wish I had a big on like in the old victorian houses. next to wash and then paint trim and then roll paint on. I keep on thinking Chrismas when I want to stop.
3:27 pantry completely emptied :D and washed down. :D letting it dry for 1/2 hour before painting.

Well was embarrassed as dlittle girl neighbor came by for food for donation; my cabinets are completely emptied everywhere, and some used the powder room :o :oops: and that poor thing was in our front hall, I have seen that look before in my old days, you could see her thinking "oh my gosh". :oops: what she must think. I also had all the laundry on the stairs for dfamily to take up. Why people don't stop by at other times.

now to empty dw, I won't make quiche until 4:30, I also have parsnip/carrots/apple cider recipe I am going to try for tomorrow. I still need to get cream

6:50 pm, finished coat of paint in pantry. dh is going to do the ceiling for me. I will have to paint another coat tomorrow as it needs it. cats stepped on cabinet fronts that I was letting dry, so it was just dry enough so paint wouldn't come off but not enought the you could heat sticky noises. now full of cat paw prints. mmmm

what still needs to be done, empty dw, wash pot from dinner and bowls. everything will have to remain out as the shelves and pantry need another coat.
dh did a great thing, and time consuming, he cleaned out my car!!! now to put everything away that :shock:
Last edited by blessedw2 on Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:55 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:03 pm

I went on the wrong day to the shower
it was four days early but better that than
four days late as one gal said! LOL!
I found the address so that was good.
Has some other errands to do so at least it was not a wasted trip.
Got some meds refilled.

On my Free Day Friday I got donations delivered and a stack of
book donations to the library;
then got more boxes and have boxed up a couple more boxes full
and have them loaded in the car trunk,
that sure feels great.

Bed is made living room is spiffed,
hung flags thrift shop welcome type flags for curtains in the sewing room
got mending done so feels like I've made big progress today.
Kitchen needs attn.
master bedroom needs dusted
as does living room.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:31 pm

What awesome work you have done dear Nancy!!!!
I had to smile, re: the shower... AT least you were early and are ready for when it really happens :D !

BookSaver
Administrator

Postby BookSaver » Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:09 pm

Blessedw2 and Nancy ~
I really enjoy reading your card posts.
Bw2 ~ BWTG on all those smiley faces! :D
N ~ Good job on those donations. :D Your flag curtains sound colorful and cheerful, great for a sewing room.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:38 am

Why thank you Book, you are always so gracious!

This is planning day/bill day :lol: never happened

Today is Sunday, the house is filled with pantry food, dh emptied my very packed car which is now in the living room, the laundry from dkids is still on the stairs :shock:,

So goal: take dkids somewhere (I know I need to work, but today is a must to do something together) :D
we will also cut our pumpkins, cook the sugar pumpkin and let dkids make a pie out of it. :arrow: didn't happen not enough time
dye hair :arrow:
buy cream for a dish :arrow:

house goals: paint pantry again, let dry and put things back :lol: never happened
put away things from car (that will take a while) frump :) did some
help dd print presidential candidates positions so she can decide if she is a republican or democrate for school
(do that this morning) :D

struggling with dh letting dkids not do their chores, dh is letting dd19 go on a lot of things even emptying the dishes. dd13 is really good about helping (so far - smile)

11:26 all are dressed and fed time to head out\
6:00 just got home, and I am tired, dd13 is a friends house for dinner so I have to pick her up at 7:00
so I did almost nothing but I did enjoy time with dgirls.
I will go and do the rest of put away's from the car that dh cleaned out. did some

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:13 am

October 27 Monday Put away day (boy I need that)

10 am check in... working in the dining room (where dh had put away all the garbage from my car :o ) so off again to my version of running. finished dining room :D (floor needs cleaning but not going to do it today)
12:00 check in going to paint AGAIN geesh! needs last coat. :D
watched martha for an hour.
1:42 finished painting pantry, the ceiling may need another coat, I still have to go to store for cream :D , karate tonight
3:53 picked up dd13, :D made the beginning of dinner, :D will cook when we come back from karate
pantry does not need another coat of paint Yeah
now to wash shelves and put first coat of paint on

dailies nothing done yet. dh and I are now doing dishes together, 6:37 check in. I did half and now he's doing the other half :D
dinner is just what dh asked for, a new quiche lorraine recipe that called for more bacon then I like but he and dkids loved.
washed a couple of the shelves from pantry, need to rewash as it didn't all come off. I would love to get this done tonight but not a chance. But with all the shelves washed I can paint them tomorrow once, Wednesday again, and I can put all my stuff away.

I have a doctor appointment tomorrow downtown. so I need to get ready with cloths.
also want to get book from barnes and nobles.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:13 am

doctor appointment today.
dd13 not happy to let me go downtown

goal: paint the shelves at least one coat. tired of having everything out. gone all day so that didn't happen :roll:
finish dishes (I didn't yesterday and they are on sink, I also didn't clean up after dinner or do laundry or any dailies) dh did Yeah!
Last edited by blessedw2 on Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

DeeClutter
Administrator

Postby DeeClutter » Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:32 pm

Came over here to start charting my goals for today (and tomorrow). Only have those 2 days left before I leave for FL. I'm anything but ready. Had planned to go home today to work -that's just not happening. But a zillion things are OMM and I need to start setting them as goals. Love that word instead of l**ts.

1) Make chart of areas I need to accomplish
2) Put separate goals in their specific areas
Begun is half done -SO! JUST BEGIN!!

Return to “Cardfile Central”