Sept. Cards 2013

It's classic and it works for you: the original home organization card file.
blessedw2

Re: Sept. 2013

Postby blessedw2 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:28 am

september 15. slept and ate like stupid yesterday after everything. I have a dr. appointment next week. ended up with a sore throat this morning but that's okay - much better than anything else.

No I can't believe september is 1/2 over d nancy!!!

I love your devotional time d nancy.

dogs tore up their rope in the front room so that has to go. it's raining slow and lovely like a good fall rain should.

menu planning done :D
basic week plan set up :D
store for meat and meat is now in slow cooker
Next: kitchen clean up so far: kitchen counters cleaned, sink cleaned, menu on fridge, next vacuum the kitchen floor, dry swiffer, wet swifter :D
put away extras of anything.
Next: clean out cat litters again and work on put away in the dining room... sigh dh cleaned out dd youngers stuff onto the dining room table from my car.

a letting go moment: told dmom that our apple trees are beginning to have fruit that is ripening for the first time in 3 years... she said great - you eat all of them and ill take one, "now you better take care of those trees" sigh giveth and taketh away moments can really drain me. gentle soul needs to take over for me and let it go and breath in.
Last edited by blessedw2 on Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:34 pm, edited 5 times in total.
it is always a joy to be here with you!

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:37 am

Can you believe Sept. Is half over? I can't.
Got some books half off at thethrift shop.
:mrgreen: Doing a bit more research before getting a CC for the book apps. On my tablet. Some have too much % for charges and annual renewal fees sigh so I am still looking. Trying to find a diff. bank than we have other accts. With that has been problematic in the past.
I cannot believe how long this has taken might have to get a checking acct. For a debit card bummer. :| so I am rethinking this all over again now.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:50 pm

I know you will figure it out dear nancy! I know = september is zooming by ---- dd younger picked one of our apples to see if they were ready... I would say 1 more week.
my dd younger's school has gone to e books but they are expensive and the seniors don't get the opportunity to use the books except for a couple. dd got 17 books this year in total (includes all reading books).

I know that the insulin says you have to use a bottle a month (153.00 here) Our d kitty takes it.. surprising cats get it just like humans. but we can use his insulin for up to 3 months (gets 5 ml twice a day)
Last edited by blessedw2 on Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nancy

Postby Nancy » Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:09 pm

Yes I use up the insulin how ever the amount I use is taking a vile a month luckily I have just started one so I'm good for a month.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:28 pm

so glad... I hope they work something out for you! it's expensive!

Nancy

Postby Nancy » Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:34 pm

Me too! I'm trying to get used to using this blue tooth key board. By bit I"m getting it I've not used it in a week :idea: more practice would help that,s for sure!!!

Harriet

Postby Harriet » Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:01 pm

Nancy, all best wishes to you as you figure out bank, prescription and techno-stuff lately.

blessed, there's very little you can do to "take care of" mature trees! Here, there is a blight that just ruins apple trees and it can come from far, far away with no way for the owners to know or help unless you are an arborist (or hire one)! It's been a long time since anyone hereabouts was criticized for losing an apple tree because it's so fickle - some are ruined, some aren't. If you want to impress her with yield next year, there is a product called Spray N Grow that increases fruit yields and has them ripening faster with more color, but then why would you want to do that when a large yield would give you so much more work, really, trying to use it all well. And spraying is work, too, plus an expense. Still, there are Spray N Grow trial results of apples on the internet that might interest someone in your family if someone would like to make it a project to spray every week and see if the trees are happier.

Nancy

Postby Nancy » Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:46 am

Thanks Harriet, I Keep forgetting to mention that a button to scroll to the top of the page would be very
helpful for me with this tablet app. I'm using.

I have swept and mopped kit.
Got the chicken feed bags condensed.
Hand wash done.
So glad for the progress I'm making today here.
I have a plan for dinner.
Bed is made.
QT is done.
:arrow: next I need to round up and sort laundry & pre soaking h's jeans needs to happen also.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:01 pm

Oh thank you d Harriet... I was complaining just to get it off my heart and chest. I am just a little vulnerable lately as dh sees the world in negatives (especially about anything to do with the house, dogs, etc. which are not bad at all... lately more than usual and d mom sees all that I don't do rather what I do and at times over powering for me . She believes I as a parent should take over where I believe at my younger dd's age of 18 you need to do a combination of things especially natural consequences do some of the learning. I tend to shut down when she or he is a little overwhelming for me.. my d mom's energy and her constant ability to keep things beautiful and artistic is her skill I don't have but I have others. I am just needing more positive and non critical people around and also do things in fitness to keep my spirits up. My yard needs tons of work as it does not look good and it seems everyone around me is able to do it all but I know that is far from true. I haven't been physically able to this summer bc I haven't exercised like I should and it's catching up with me. Bible study group starts tomorrow and they are lovely women so I think that should help my spirit.
Last edited by blessedw2 on Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:15 pm

September 16 Monday.

Hi dear Nancy, Hi dear Harriet

Yesterday I washed all the floors and they are dirty again (it rained here) and the dogs even though dried off before coming in got paw prints everywhere so I will do it again so that I can keep up with it before it gets to hard to keep up with it ;)

today: is animal care day and doing whites
Plan for tomorrow: Have $20 in purse for tomorrow at 9:00 bible study
it's 11:15 and I have to hit the house...

dailies so far: counters washed, table washed, items tossed from refrigerator, cleaned one shelf in cabinet (immediate meds and prescription) in kitchen, put dishwasher on with breakfast dishes and left over dishes from last night, dh washing some wash, dinner plan in action, kitchen floor vacuumed, swiffered dry, underneath dusted and bona rinsed :D

put away in dining room and surface dusted, vacuumed and dry swiffered. doesn't need washing, front hall vacuumed - need to go to appointment. so time to get dressed. more laundry done :D

dd older emptied the dw, I refilled it from their dinner and turned it on and vacuumed again. dd had her lesson but it was so cold they came in early
so we came home by 8:00
all good.

Return to “Cardfile Central”