Nov. Cards 2013

It's classic and it works for you: the original home organization card file.
Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Re: Nov. Cards 2013

Postby Nancy » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:13 pm

Working on the p.m. routine card has been helping with my mornings. Yea for that!
:mrgreen:
Got to the laundry card yesterday.

Some weekly and zone cards also.
I have taken the trash out today.
I have a plan for winter.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:21 pm

Good for you!!! I have to work harder on mine!!! you are giving me inspiration d nancy!!!
it is always a joy to be here with you!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:51 am

NOVEMBER 23... days to Thanksgiving too few lol

pulling dailies, also adding on close pool, put away st. nicholas day stuff., call restaurant to order gift card for d brother
breath in and know it will get done. I fell asleep on the couch last night not good.

11:46 check in. some papers gone, one cat litter changed, ran to butcher for meatloaf,

dd younger: guitar and driving

got a sudden headache (due to weather I am sure) and slept the rest of the day and night!
Last edited by blessedw2 on Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Harriet

Postby Harriet » Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:18 pm

blessed, did you ever have any hard copy or did you ever copy to your computer any more of Indiana's December (up to Christmas) FOCUS weeks than the one we still have (on second page of FOCUS threads, the only one with Christmas in the title). I think I remember you keeping a notebook about your own FOCUS cleaning once, and I just wondered if you could shed any light.

It's possible that this is the only one she ever wrote for after Thanksgiving, and she just expected that maintenance didn't need any more input. But since the wording seems to leave the door open for more weeks, I can't help but wonder if she was deleting and reposting them as she went along back then, but got sick before she could repost the 2nd and 3rd Christmas threads. I just don't remember whether, in our first 2 years here at this site, we maybe had threads for all three weeks up to Christmas.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:16 am

I had a hard copy every year and I tossed it (thinking my computer would be working the following year - which it didn't - so I don't have anything now) I am not sure if I have another copy somewhere - let me look in my christmas box and I will get back to you. Love Pattie

Harriet: go to holiday grand plan (under my name) and indiana had her list there. hope that is what your are looking for.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:23 am

yesterday I lost a day due to my silly headaches.

okay dailies pulled.
------
below done :D
first floor vacuumed and rinsed
rinsed counters,
clean sink
clean table,
clean window above sink and dining room window
tossed things out of fridge that are no longer welcome
meatloaf made and resting on stove. potatoes in oven.
changed cat litters
be grateful :D
dusted in family room.

okay next:
grab christmas stuff and put in 3 season room.
do my laundry
ended up having to leave for a family matter. but I did get a lot of done
Last edited by blessedw2 on Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:12 am, edited 2 times in total.

Nancy

Postby Nancy » Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:53 am

Glad I got a fall themed wreath up yesterday better late than never. I will have it for next yr.

Made progress on my list but some items will have to be changed due to unavilability but they were for me so no biggie and maybe they will be in stock in the spring.

Going with family gifts, theme baskets.

Harriet

Postby Harriet » Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:04 pm

blessed, it would be great if you could check, please, but I'm not holding out much hope. It would really be a lot to ask to think someone saved papers for that long, especially since we all assumed they were right here.

As far as looking in the other holiday threads, I found the list of names she was going to call the mid-to-late December weeks, but not any of the content for threads themselves beyond the first week of Dec. I do see a post from you on Sunday, Dec 12, 2010, in the 2010 holiday grand plan thread, mentioning, "see Indiana's FOCUS for Christmas, a great one". (of course you didn't mention that you were copying that one, just that you'd seen it and it was good.)

So that again makes me wonder - if you were talking about seeing a brand new thread posted that a.m., then it had to be a thread she intended for the 13th through the 20th of December. We haven't had one for that time period since. So, I'm thinking Indiana was deleting/replacing threads in 2011, and got sick before she could replace the last few weeks.

One definite mystery about it is that it sounds like the kind of thread someone would have posted to. And I'm sure Indiana never permanently deleted other people's posts. Also, no one else ever deleted (and few even knew how to delete, back then) Indiana's threads, even by mistake. So I'm thinking that somehow in the midst of redoing the December threads and putting them back up again, she just got too sick to continue. Then even if she did get well enough to get back to it, she wouldn't have needed December threads again for months, so it wouldn't have been a priority, and then we lost her that summer.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:15 pm

I think of our d indiana a lot especially at this time of the year. I will be pulling my Christmas things out today and putting them in my back room. (I will see if my binder is there) = I am pretty sure I emptied it. I think she based much of it on the holiday grand plan with things added by all of us. I also use a christmas list that I check off that "I think was based on her list" the typical:

Nancy do you know... I know you and I followed that thread as well. do you have a back up copy?
make a list of those you plan on giving to or thanking, outfit plan (with back up), get gas and money (lol I need that) before the run on the bank. etc.\\\

also great job d nancy on getting wreath up.

Nancy

Postby Nancy » Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:26 pm

Reciently I have been gleaning info.from hgp ceo And fly lady. My lists are all in the files of peelsplanneryahoo group but with a tablet it is a pain to look stuff up but if you are member of that group you can access it. It is a treasure trove and I tweaked stuff for me and my plan.

I would be finishing up on cards Christmas letter should be nearly done, wrapping gifts, decorating the tree, assemble gift baskets get cookies or cereal mix made, stockings like that as well as dailies and weekly chore cards will look at my cards.

Meal and menus freezer stocking for holiday gatherings. Plan CHRISTMAS BRUNCH menu for the 25th of Dec..
Shop for tky. Day
THAW TURKEY THIS WEEKEND!!!

See holiday lights.
Make and deliver reindeer poop bags.
Make turkey soup.
Put in holiday music get holiday movie,
put up creche, or hoilday lights, hanakua lights manora sp? Ginderbread house decorate cookies w grands.
Last edited by Nancy on Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Cardfile Central”