Nov. Cards 2013

It's classic and it works for you: the original home organization card file.
blessedw2

Re: Nov. Cards 2013

Postby blessedw2 » Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:37 am

hi d Nancy. cards... I am still struggling to get ahead of them but I am trying hard to stay consistent to certain ones.

where I am not succeeding: laundry - it is overwhelming me, watching too much tv at night and not doing my nightly routine, spending too much
what seems to be a constant lately: animal pick up... with all the shedding the house needs vacuuming daily and almost a daily washing through out the first floor.
where I am successful: dishes counters, making dinner, tossing dailies out of the fridge, doing for others, checking up on credit card and where I am spending.
mostly focusing but not able to keep up though, Christmas list being whittled down
it is always a joy to be here with you!

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:48 pm

Blessed I too am not current on cards trying to get up to speed today. Last night I did not get to my p.m. routine again... sigh... but stayed back today to pay attn. To that.

I swept the leaves off the deck, patio, front steps, walk way. Winds got lots of leaves down I need to redo the back yd. I don't mind as it counts for some of my daily ex. ( I will wait to drain the hoses it will warm up later in the week here. )

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:13 pm

I am so happy you got those leaves done.

my dailies shouldn't be that hard to get done. some days its easy others it's not; it all depends on how my day is cut up because I tend to not do my mini's (which I could get done easily) I will sew etc. to do something but I know I can do things in ten min times.

so my thought today is to time my dailies and then mark them with that time. So there are no excuses.

up at 11 am. yes 11 embarrassing. I do have a back ground headache
now to drive dd younger to school for a program
come back for 2-1/2 hours and do dailies starting with the dog/cat floors (having the floors clean make the whole house clean)
pulling my night routine cards out and laying them on the dining room table so that I have to "focus" on them.

dinner made and eaten now for clean up
dd older did a beautiful job on the family room!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:18 pm

heading out soon to Wisconsin

Nancy

Postby Nancy » Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:55 pm

Have a good one Blessed!

Change in my plans worked out great got the donations delivered dropped off a doz. Eggs to a customer.

Found where I can order one thing on my list, and it comes in on Thursday. If ordered on Tues. another item is in stock so I can tell h. His shopping will be much easier.

Paid attn. To steps & entrances lots of leaves. Counting this toward my exercise.

Dgd helped me with baking today. We did cookies, and I am tweaking a cranberry bread recipe can't remember how much milk I added. Sigh it fell too so this is one to eat!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:26 pm

hi d nancy

over at d mil's house so today I am sewing. have a wonderful day. dd older washed our floors by hand yesterday... it was so nice to come home to.

Nancy

Postby Nancy » Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:21 pm

Nope leaves are no where near done will be dealing with them for the next few weeks I think.

Ever do a " Blaze a trail card" for when kids rooms get burried ☆ and they are overwhelmed and break it into smaller chunks?

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:24 pm

I have to help them break it down when they were little (I love that "blaze the trail") hope you have a super day dear nancy

hopefully I will have time in the back room. I have a couple errands to run.

need one more errand run. dd younger will be late tonight from school. tomorrow she has piano. Friday I have an appointment

time to print off my daily cards

Nancy

Postby Nancy » Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:27 pm

Made great progress on leaves that is good until the next breeze! LOL!

Got the laundry sorted and going.

Have a meal plan soup from a can.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:56 am

gosh I am so happy you are making progress d nancy... great job!!!

today I am off to d mil's so today is my Christmas sewing day.

I think I have been fighting my lack of schedule (which makes me a little depressed I realized) - so today I realized what I was doing and now know I need acceptance of the situation and adjust my cleaning to fit my new routine.

Return to “Cardfile Central”