Jan. Cards 2014

It's classic and it works for you: the original home organization card file.
Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Re: Jan. Cards 2014

Postby Nancy » Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:09 am

Putting this here want one of these but in a diff. Color putting this here to save the link if they had one in sea hawk colors I would get it!
http://www.amazon.com/Hamilton-Beach-33172-7Qt-Cooker/

Found some with teams but no indecator light sigh can't find a replacement crockery thing in white.
Looks like jc penny & sears wmrt & other stores carry it new in copper w/ thevlight but the lid is vented b/c pressure builds up bc it it clipped. Some customers had theirs quit or the crock broke. I will not have to order it.

Also discovered my facial masque products for oily skin are still made yea, one is a mint and the other mudd both by Queen Helen. :mrgreen:

Get stamps X
Last edited by Nancy on Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:21 pm, edited 4 times in total.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:57 am

hi nancy... the site wouldn't let me go through.. saying hello to you.
computer is about to die but I am thinking of you.
it is always a joy to be here with you!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:26 pm

monday: is dog day... but I ended up going to the store before the cold.
balancing checkbook and charge card again.
typing up my budget for February and things coming up in march to save (lol) for

Nancy

Postby Nancy » Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:58 pm

Glad I got the stuff that I got done this week end it made things go smoother today!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:43 pm

wonderful!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:47 pm

hi, good morning

The 10 put away and 10 toss and 1 clean in each room is helping me a bit. the mess still builds but I can see some progress until the next day. We all tend to just "relax" at night and not do anything. So I have to find a new way to build a habit of action at night instead of letting everything go.

I can't believe the time is going by so fast.

time for changing to work cloths - I had to run an errand
drained for a minute but need to pick up speed. I love cooking for others but I am feeling a little overwhelmed by the dream I have in my head of what to do and the reality of time.
do I really want to spend so much time in the kitchen? I have the responsibility to feed others outside our home healthy meals and I have to make sure I have things that "they" will eat. (so basically I sometimes cook 2 different things as my family has its favorites and I have to adjust to special meals).

so before cooking anything: making blueberry oatmeal bars, banana bread, coffee cake bread from package for their freezers, I have to do my round robin.
Last edited by blessedw2 on Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nancy

Postby Nancy » Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:58 pm

Trash day here today that is out to the curb glad to have the a.m. dailies under way. Morning chores an a.m. ex is done as well. Time to change out of ex. Clothes. Hens chores done.

Nancy

Postby Nancy » Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:50 pm

Dinner is planned.
Dishes are going.
Duds need sorted.
Baby n is due to arrive in a minute.

Harriet

Postby Harriet » Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:55 am

blessed, I don't see how you add so much cooking to your days and still get everything done. I wouldn't be able to do it. I think you are a lot more adept in the kitchen than I am. I am efficient at washing dishes, though!

I've been trying to find ways to add time-tracking to some 3x5s. I like the forms that track every 15 minutes you spend on a task by having little ovals to fill in with a pencil.

There are some called Concrete Goals Trackers that are ready to go and print out at the right size already (printables are down the side of the page), but they track your opinion of how valuable the result of the time was by rating it 1, 2, 5, 10. I really don't need that - I just want to track and record that I spent the time. I do like that it has a good title space above, but it's got the words "start date", when I need to write what my project is there. I like that the days of the week are down the side, but why the right side I don't know. None of these little oddities are so bad - I could just ignore the words and numbers I don't need. But I might try another form from the same site, called the Emergent Task Planner and see if I can just cut away the upper right hand portion to put on cards.

BookSaver
Administrator

Postby BookSaver » Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:52 am

Thanks for reposting the links, Harriet. I like the general idea but, as you mentioned, none of them is quite what will work for me.

However, now I'm curious to see what little bubble characters might be available in the OpenOffice writer & spreadsheet modules I use all the time. Hmm ... How much time do I have available now to create a couple of forms that will save time later? :geek:

I've always liked your Healthy Habits card.

Return to “Cardfile Central”