March Cards 2014

It's classic and it works for you: the original home organization card file.
blessedw2

Re: March Cards 2014

Postby blessedw2 » Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:30 pm

hi, I had a blast with the girls and their friends downtown. I met people from different parts of australia, maryland, los angeles, San Francisco and more. lots of fun... home and tired but content.
it is always a joy to be here with you!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:53 am

happy St. Patricks day!

I woke up very late 10 am... lazy lazy!!!
missed an appointment - rude of me - slept through it.
now I have to call and apologize but can't find my phone

today is animal day and powder room day. I didn't finish balancing my check book - I am afraid to look at my credit card as I went traveling twice this month. I also bought a juicer and some things at william sonoma and sur la table (I was right... my credit card was high - it will take 2 months to pay it off)

need to get cards in play
I lost my binder.
ate what ever I wanted this weekend including starbucks coffee and now feel bigger bc of it..
mmm I have to kick myself back to start
I have to remember that just because I fall doesn't mean I have to stay down. I do like a good challenge.

do the next right thing... what is bothering me the most...
1. MONEY - so I am going to open my credit card, - done but shocked lol ;) and finish balancing my check book *check book is listed but can't balance it... :x ;) found out I was way off on my checking account - dd younger helped me put it on excel - I was off by 600.00 wow) ,
2. Next finish planning meals for others as I didn't do anything yesterday. :arrow:
3. exercise :arrow:
4. empty suit case and wash cloths and put away :arrow:
5. grateful for my dh because he cleaned the family room that I was avoiding! :D

always: I ask God: for me be a good person - be understanding - kind but with healthy boundaries. See where the need is. and most of all be Grateful for each day.
Last edited by blessedw2 on Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:16 am, edited 2 times in total.

Harriet

Postby Harriet » Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:53 pm

Hope your dd had a happy time, blessed.

I've been searching the net for ideas for organizing and record-keeping. I have rather general, vague ideas of needs. I'm realizing I need more structure to my daily exercising. Was thinking maybe a card for rotating through lots of 15-minute exercise routines. I think it might be inspiring to have variety, but variety that is well planned.

And I'm noticing I have a lot of health/personal small items I do every day that I don't want to forget, so maybe a card for checking those off. That would come under the heading of personal routine and I've never really put personal routine on cards, just memorized. I'm finally getting to the point there are a LOT of things I'm supposed to do for myself, though, and less chance of perfect memory! LOL!

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:07 pm

Fix fence yd. Work are on going daily cards here for now.

Nancy

Postby Nancy » Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:02 am

More fence fixing temp. Until we get the patio project out door kit. Area set up. Land scaping to do plants to move
Walk way to put in...Plans evolving as we go. The hensaprove thinking it might work for a nest box LOL they checked it out.

Did a nice dinner roast in the crock was going to do it for St. Pats day. It is was not thawed :roll: better late than never however.

I am doing good, but behind cm too ma y project going in typical she fashion... a diff. Qt book is not as good as he one I just finished how ever.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:34 am

d harriet and d nancy good morning!!!

d harriet my cards are kind of up in the air right now (again) I have tried many things because I need variety too. I also have many things memorized but lol they too sometimes go out the window.lol Best wishes on card adventures!!!! May you find some really cool things that you can share with us!

d nancy. yay on getting the fence repair on track! the roast sounds lovely... I can't tell you how many times lol that i haven't defrosted my meals.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:37 am

I have a busy day but not house work day... :( I want to stay home all day. no cooking no anything but I promised a d friend I would go for lunch at her house, then dd has a hair appointment, and tonight is senior parent night.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:53 am

dd's are flying out early in the am tomorrow. I always get nervous for them. I can pray and that's all I can do. I am happy for them though.

Happy Spring! it was snowing this morning lol.

okay: I have to pick up dd younger at 1:45 so I have to leave at 1:10 for an appointment
tonight she has an appointment too at 5:15 (beauty type)

so today is laundry day woopie!

Nancy

Postby Nancy » Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:27 am

I need to pay attn. To dailies.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:53 am

me too!

all righty: I updated my paper work, deleted some emails, talked to d kids - they landed safely! -
I would love to do more paper work but I have to get real here. I am suffering from brat itis

Return to “Cardfile Central”