April Cards 2014

It's classic and it works for you: the original home organization card file.
blessedw2

Re: April Cards 2014

Postby blessedw2 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:55 am

I will say hi soon... I did go to Endricronologist (spelling?) yesterday
so hello Dearest Nancy and Dearest Harriet.
it is always a joy to be here with you!

blessedw2

Re: April Cards 2014

Postby blessedw2 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:43 pm

Hello hello

Humidity already???? d Harriet.. My hair goes poof like a dandelion in humidity! I like that you are making plans to get out in Sunshine (lol when it comes out) good for you... and I can't tell you how happy I am for your dmil!

I had an acquaintance recently die of thyroid cancer but the doctor said that it is very rare! thanks so much for the positive words to help me with this. I have a doctor appointment now to get an ultra sound of my thyroid which is a good thing bc it's been giving me trouble.
Staying positive and looking forward to at least getting answers.. no matter what ... it's a really good thing.

D nancy... you dusted your bedroom awesome! that's an advanced concept around here now. And I bet those roses are lovely in the summer. what color are they? I can't believe you have 82 degrees there. today's High is 55 degrees which is pretty good! No sunshine and yesterday we had some massive thunder boomers here and tons of fog near Lake Michigan!
---------------------------
Today... I really really want to work outside but I have to make stock as I am out and I have to work on the 3 season room. my days seem to zoom by maybe because I am not home and dh loves (LOVES) to chat first thing in the morning... :D

This morning already:
spoke to dh for a nice bit, :D
went to costco for dog food, :D
home fed the dogs breakfast, :D
went to butcher, home, computer, :D
checked my doctors notes to me, :D
doing my charges on the calendar to see what I have to pay off right away for my charge card (so I don't get surprised) :D
tickled pink that I have been listing my spending for 2 months straight. (A+ effort) :D
I made a budget and feeling stressed already for May but I can't do anything about it so... letting the stress go visit someone else., dh doesn't want to really focus in on the water damage that occurred yesterday in the kitchen and I can feel it irritating me so I have to just have someone look at it. I will call them soon so it doesn't go bad.

want: to finish up paperwork..done!!! . need to make dinner (dd ended up making dinner)
it is always a joy to be here with you!

Return to “Cardfile Central”