June Cards 2014

It's classic and it works for you: the original home organization card file.
Harriet

Re: June Cards 2014

Postby Harriet » Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:27 pm

blessed, I'm hoping you and ddolder both have easy times of medical things this coming week.

The house was in good shape when dd15 and I got home from baby-welcoming trip. Part of me relieved, but a little part of me wishing HRH didn't make it look so easy! Actually he made several mistakes but only in that he did things in a different way, not exactly wrong, just not matching our needs. He bought a bunch of unnecessary things in advance, for instance, taking up space. And there are a few things we can't find now because he put them away so carefully. :lol:

Most needed cardfile work right now.. ... exercise card needs to find its proper place in the changed schedule.

This week biggest change ... ... dd15 goes right back to the high school for 8 of the next 10 weekdays at 8 a.m. to take Driver's Ed.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:19 am

dearest Harriet... thank you... tomorrow at 7 am dd older goes in for surgery... they think it will be about 5 hours and dd older doesn't want me to tell anyone, even my mom, as she will worry and make a comment that might send her in the wrong mental position. (of course mom wouldn't mean it but she would say - its too expensive or don't you have to loose more weight etc.) -

I understand completely about dh's making it look easy...dh always has tons done when I come back... but again his expectations of having time with the girls, his family, and the animals is so different. He can work and not think twice about others at the time he is working. Dh doesn't have multiple ways to go - I am sure its the same with your dh too. I used to feel bad coming home as he could clean something so fast but again I realized he locked up the dogs the whole weekend and everyone was on his time and not the other way around. lol he lived like a bachelor and liked it but he also realized that his way of doing things is so different than mine - he, like your dh, is a good soul. My d cousin's husband did the same... he had to move earlier for the new job then the rest of the family and lived in a quiet small apartment while she was left with 2 dogs, a cat and 3 young children and one with special needs... he couldn't understand how she didn't get things done on time.. lol and when the family moved back he complained that things didn't work as well as when he was on his own. :D

I can't believe your dd is old enough for drivers ed! gosh how time flies!

have a great day d harriet and d nancy
it is always a joy to be here with you!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:41 pm

dd olders surgery is over but she is not doing well... she has a fever but is now on antibiotics - she is in a lot of pain but if she can get through this week she will start feeling better. it all takes time.

I think I will start getting all my papers filed etc. to be ready for the next couple months.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:01 am

yesterday and the other days are kind of a blur
no work done but it is amazing to me how I feel like I am back to being able to wake up every few hours (just like when dd older was a baby - lol)
She has been up every couple hours for the last 3 days with pain but is slowly she is getting better

Harriet

Postby Harriet » Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:49 pm

blessed, I'm so glad your ddolder is on the road to recovery, but sorry your household is still dealing with fever, antibiotics, etc. and will be remembering your dd older in prayer.

My routines have suffered because of some sleeplessness. Hoping to get back on track.

Liking some new cards that help with Healthy Habits in order through morning and evening. I can glance and see what I may have forgotten.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:41 pm

its amazing how lack of sleep can do havoc on our routines - even dd olders doctor told her the only way her brain and body will feel better is that she gets sleep and walk. (just like anywhere else in our lives) - great on looking at your health cards to keep your health in check.

I hope you can get more rest d harriet.. doesn't it sound easy to get sleep yet, lol, we suffer from lack of rest every so often. sending you a sweet dream evening that gives you a refreshing night sleep. :D

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:02 pm

I am working on the laundry card again today.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:48 pm

hi d nancy.. .yay on laundry card.

Here the house is something else -
dd older went to ER yesterday because she became dehydrated ... she is still in pain but is feeling better

going to get to laundry card and dailies

LAUNDRY WASH :D :D DRY :D PUT AWAY :D

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:11 pm

dh is busy doing laundry and emptied dishes and washed the sink.. He has an internal tape recorder in his head of what work needs to be done (AND HE DOES IT!!!- advanced concept!) I think about it more than doing it.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:36 pm

okay... we started our day late... dd older was up early and we didn't go to bed until 1:30 am -
took dd older for a little drive.. she over did it yesterday
home 12:36 pm

okay. just do don't think.
some laundry done
put away dining room worked on
dd younger drove me over to d mom's to drop off stuff (I sat in back seat so she could feel like she was driving on her own but with support - her idea.. great idea... like training wheels for the car)

dd older is sleeping as she over did the activity yesterday because she was starting to feel better
took dd older for drive in country for 1/2 hour

Return to “Cardfile Central”