Jan. Card File 2015

It's classic and it works for you: the original home organization card file.
Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Re: Jan. Card File 2015

Postby Nancy » Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:59 am

Success Card is up. As the month draws to a close what were the successes you had this week this month?

I did get that swester done. Found the gauge I think for a sweater. Sheep wool is washed bags and hanging to finish drying. Got abag sup up and ready to ply.
Also found a way to isolate the roo so he doesn't wake us up so early. Cleaned nest box.
Got knitting books. Remebered to drop donations off. Bagds to recycle as well! Feels good to reflect on some successes. :mrgreen:

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:02 am

Hi D Nancy!!!
Hi D Harriet
HI D all

For me:
last week my weeklies (that are normally on top of my head) did not get done... so with another busy week ahead- so I will pull my weekly cards and spread them over the week. I can see the house is beginning to show signs of neglect on my part. Those weeklies and dailies give my house a chance :D

focus area closets: right now it will be taking things out that don't belong there or make decisions on things. also vacuuming or surface only floor washing in the closets - the big goal... continue to keep floors empty

dh has had a small bunch of stuff I pulled for the donation place for a couple weeks that have not been delivered. If it is not done by next saturday I will deliver them myself (in a nice way). I want them gone :D

today's goals:
make 2 soups for this week
cook some easy breakfast breads or muffins or granola bars
cook veggies for week.
make a simple menu

so far. I am not enjoying cleaning. ;) trying to change attitude.
dining room slipshod cleaned.
10:23 am front hall done at 10:54 :D
still have to put upstairs 1 small bag (I don't know what happened to my cube basket) I only have to let stairs dry. (superficial wiping with clorox wipes) ;)
vacuum and swipe front room done. swiffer dusted too :D
watching show of when the give out the 6 footballs to inspirational people while I worked in the front room.
1:10 I don't want to work but have to - I am not so cheerful right now... happy but crabby too ;)
time to work on family room - put away and vacuumed... :D and another load of dishes to empty and put away :D 2:41
load of laundry washing
6:06 pm most of my weeklies are done!

setting up a monday through friday water bottle and take with packages
put money aside for each day's trips
fill car with gas to visit d uncle
I have a meeting downtown on Thursday which will be stressful. -
Last edited by blessedw2 on Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:07 pm, edited 6 times in total.
it is always a joy to be here with you!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:17 am

my success for January was my desk/file areas - thanks d Nancy
it is always a joy to be here with you!

Return to “Cardfile Central”