May Cards 2015

It's classic and it works for you: the original home organization card file.
Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

May Cards 2015

Postby Nancy » Fri May 01, 2015 8:04 am

Happy May day!
I have some dailies to attend to a great place to begin a new month with.

blessedw2

Re: May Cards 2015

Postby blessedw2 » Sat May 02, 2015 7:37 am

I may not write here daily but I am working on those cards!!! Thank you d Nancy for starting out the cards.

I have been rather busy helping dd younger get used to driving an hour to work through busy traffic, having time with family, spending time with d uncle.
and not working on the house like I would like ;) It's temporary.
it is always a joy to be here with you!

Nancy

Postby Nancy » Sat May 02, 2015 8:47 pm

Today was zone work card day I focused on outside some stuff puting in a stone path to the chicken coop.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Mon May 04, 2015 7:30 am

well done d Nancy!

Nancy

Postby Nancy » Mon May 04, 2015 9:32 pm

Thanks blessed. Got the last of the path rocks in today and did other yd work and rounded up & dumped trash today before trash day tomarrow.

Harriet

Postby Harriet » Tue May 05, 2015 9:24 am

I am thinking of exercise card thoughts and considering making Monday a weekly "always" start day for the main workout I know I'll want to do once a week. Even if I don't finish it in one day, that would be good for me. Weight seems to be a hassle for me lately - my brain is rebelling, I think. :roll: So maybe I just need to make the exercise a success and forget weight for awhile. An attitude adjustment. If I can always just start on Monday, and file that card away as a success, that would be encouraging at the start of each week.

Trash Day and Recycle cards are up.

Driving daughters - I'll have this to do through summer, blessed. Dd16 will have a summer job but not a drivers license until time for senior year, so I will be the transportation. It won't be easy, I'm sure. Whoever employs her could decide on just a few hours a day but every weekday if they want. So I could be putting in a lot of miles.

Nancy

Postby Nancy » Tue May 05, 2015 11:23 am

I have done trash day card.
ex. Card is up. I kwym about the wt battle Harriet.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Tue May 05, 2015 1:58 pm

It is nice when they start driving... but scary too! ;) :D I always worry when dd younger heads to work as it is over an hour away. I always had things to do if I had to wait for an hour or two... but driving them to work and then picking them up was like being back to when they were in preschool. Just when I would get started on something It was time to pick them up again. :D I am not sure how far town is from your home d harriet. I will say I got to talk to lots of my far away relatives while waiting in the car too!
I wish your dd 16 a wonderful summer at her job!

I too have been struggling with my weight lately. I have a 3 x 5 card reminding me to do certain things.. walking , stair climbing etc. which I do very very slowly because I stopped all together for 6 months ... it gets harder and harder as I get older.

great job d Nancy and d harriet on trash day!

I took dd younger to her dentist appointment (she broke a wire on bottom of her teeth) and found out that her insurance no longer covers dental insurance. bummer.

Well time to start work - it's already 12:55 pm and I am exhausted.
- My learning cards - some are done. I am going to take the motor boat safety class test in July so I have been reading the book and taking notes. (I don't have a motor boat but this is a goal I have had every year for the last couple years- my brother has a boat that is far north Wisconsin.) and some other things I am trying to learn.
- I still need to get the dogs some exercise and finish my exercise :D
-grocery store done ... still need to put away groceries

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Wed May 06, 2015 8:39 am

I had to leave the house yesterday and didn't finish anything but that's okay. Dd younger was driving to work when the 2011 escape's transmission completely went haywire. The brakes gave out, the car wouldn't go up the hill etc. She pulled in front of a d friends house and I had to drive her to work etc.

today I have a physical and I have to start getting my d mom out as she is depressed being back here in Illinois -

today: I have to pull all the winter clothing and comforters and bring to cleaners

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Thu May 07, 2015 10:44 am

I am waiting for the wild life people to call so I can go over to my d uncles... he has an opossum under his cement deck and here in the city you can't take care of things yourself. I don't want to buy a trap as I have never needed to use one before and if I caught a skunk I would be in big trouble :D

so I am starting on my home. Have a great day.
dailies done: dishes emptied from dw, filled a bit with dishes from around the house, clean sink, clean counters, put away on counters, water flowers out in front, swept floor in kitchen and in dining room. some laundry washing.

I have to leave this afternoon as dd needs a ride to and from work.

Return to “Cardfile Central”