Sept. Cards 2015

It's classic and it works for you: the original home organization card file.
Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Re: Sept. Cards 2015

Postby Nancy » Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:00 am

As we head to the last week of Sept. How has your mo. gone? What plans do you need to make for Oct.?

For me it has flown by with cooler temps. Yard work has cone to the forefront with some fall planting and trans planting. I am also working on making up some holiday gifts for baskets. Did some sewing as well.

Yard sale up the street looking forward to that!
Skipping the spinning thing it is spendy and review plus I am concerned about allergies. It is being held in a barn. :shock:

Harriet

Re: Sept. Cards 2015

Postby Harriet » Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:41 am

My month has been somewhat tough because of ds' move.

blessed said she was in shock at first of month it was Sept. I think I still am in shock it is Sept!

I need to calendar well for the rest of month and first of Oct. Next weekend is very crowded for dd. I haven't gotten over to see dstepfil and d2ndmil and need to do that. Oct needs to be about preparing for dd35's family visit starting the 30th, how we're going to put them up here, etc. A lot of organization will need to happen by then.

Nancy, it is raining so steadily here through past week and next week that not a lot can get done outside. Glad you have had a chance to enjoy cooler temps.

Return to “Cardfile Central”