May Cards 2016

It's classic and it works for you: the original home organization card file.
Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Re: May Cards 2016

Postby Nancy » Wed May 25, 2016 8:35 am

Doing out side stuff yesterday's cards made great progress. Swept carport. Mowed back yard. Adjusted swing set height. Got pics of half grown chickens new hens in the works.

Memorial Day weekend still doing yard work and clean up of the property here. Hopefully the weather will co - operate.

Rudolph ☆ Card for me I made a hat this week.
Dog Bath done.

Harriet

Postby Harriet » Tue May 31, 2016 1:17 pm

The way last week's cards panned out, with dd36 and family unable to come after all, was still okay. I got a lot of "must-do"s but not housework, done early and off my mind, and then started in on housework on the last half of the weekdays. Even HRH mentioned that some of the housecleaning would just have to be done twice if I'd started in too early. I didn't know he'd pick up on that.

When her almost-2-year-old stops putting his hands on everything, I won't be so worried. BabyC does that, too, but she has so much more supervision when she's here. Dd36s' 4 boys keep all of us running!

In the upcoming week, I need to just keep the house "up to snuff".

Nice to think of a Rudolph Card, Nancy!

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Tue May 31, 2016 2:38 pm

This morning I am taking some down time geting extra walks in and with yesterday off and no kids here I was able to get current on some of the weekly chores cards. Thinking of EOM review, and prep. & planning for next mo.

Return to “Cardfile Central”