Sept Cards 2016

It's classic and it works for you: the original home organization card file.
Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Sept Cards 2016

Postby Nancy » Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:34 pm

With school starting and fall rapidly aproaching fall routines are winding up. How are your Sept. Cards looking. We have a Rodeo and county fair & parade here locally. Holiday prep. For some. Cooler temps have me thinking about soup and crock pot meals. Sept is natl. Sewing mo. I have sewing on my mind. I have sewn up one reversable bag.

Nancy

Re: Sept Cards 2016

Postby Nancy » Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:13 pm

OMM Fall Decor Card get some squash and pumpkins. Get fall decor items out of basement and ready to put up. Take down silk roses summer wreath.

Get items I made up for Christmas connection out of closet and put them in box & out in the rig to be delivered & free up some space doing this.

Nancy

Postby Nancy » Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:18 pm

Sort out seasonal clothes card is up. Summer clothes capri pants and shorts are out now.

Next I need to change out to the other on wheels that is easier to move to vacuum under.

Fall meals and menus to use cooking soup in the crock pot and roasts in the oven are a nice change.

Harriet

Postby Harriet » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:14 pm

Declutter of my desk has been good for my card file. Unused 4x6 cards are stored now. Red felt-tip stored better, closer to where I'll need it. Post-its are more at hand.

Nancy, I'm also working with cards on meals and menus. Soup in crockpot is smart right now, come to think of it so thanks for reminding me.

Return to “Cardfile Central”