Jan. Cards 2017

It's classic and it works for you: the original home organization card file.
Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Jan. Cards 2017

Postby Nancy » Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:43 pm

What is up for you, to be continued ... Happy New Year!
I need to do morning routine kitchen needs attn.

I have a small calendar from the feed store like you stick on your car dash in the old days put it on a card stock divider in my planner for a calendar this year so far. I do not like the wekly set up and did not get the mo. On 1 or 2 two pages for it yet.

Laundry is going.
Dish washer has been rebooted.

Nancy

Re: Jan. Cards 2017

Postby Nancy » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:19 pm

I remember a Peek in planner Card or entry on a routine card.
I need to dump trash, and put away clothes I just folded.
Got a kitchen spiff accomplished.
Crock pot is going with soup for lunch.

Got the fridge wiped down it had frozen food in it the knob must have gotten bumped. So some things are thawing on the he counter.

Holiday Recap
Got a few things put away from the holiday decor.
Not sure where to put holiday recap so will put some info. Here. The bags I made and home made travelers note books and other smaller notebooks were a hit in the gift basket. I may need to make up more hats for next year. Dson likes a double thick one.

Undecorating continues got the wreath off the house by the front door.
Last edited by Nancy on Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Nancy

Postby Nancy » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:06 am

Trying to be better and check in more here. Did errands & my art date this week on Fri. (H has been off bc of the frigid temps.) I got an aqua brush tube to do water colors with. I asked about a journal with water color paper in it while I was there hopi g they dan get me one in. Found colored markers with tow size points. I am looking forward to using them.

I had not gotten to town this week. We are under another winter weather advisory. I finished the vacuuming need to do more on my B.W.P. today I have broke it down into smaller chunks of time.

My new years resolution is to hang up my coat doing great with that.

I have been using turkey meat I have in the freezer for crock pot soup has been great.

Got some polka dot fabric a remenent for a fabric bag to seam up. I did a batch of fabric gift bags this week for next year, it was great to use up smaller scrap pieces.

Hens are doing great got 7 eggs one day. A benifit if the heat lamp and one hen is done molting. I am looking forward to chicks in the spring getting the breeds picked out is fun to think abouf all the various breeds.

Today is the last weekend for the tree being up.

Nancy

Postby Nancy » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:01 pm

Back on track now with routines is my goal now. Made progress on the table. I got the insp. Of telling myself it was exercise not cleaning and good for me. Most of the stuff was kids art supplies papers crayolas etc. Only used 1 - 2 times a week. So I containerized it. That helped a lot. Yea for progesss on that.

Nancy

Postby Nancy » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:34 pm

Dining room is my focus this week making some progress on it yea! Table is reclaimed.

Nancy

Postby Nancy » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:42 am

Up at 4 shoveling done for 1st rou d drive way and out to the coop.
Next up get stuff out for the crock pot soup day.

Nancy

Postby Nancy » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:23 pm

Seasonal Strategy Card - hot or cold stock up on supplies like water meds etc for when it it too extreme to get out in the elements.

I am doing an at home work shop after spiff up the house then listen to art u tubes and do some spinning will get art mojo and spinning done too. I am sipping hot cranberry juice with mulled cider spices yum! If U want to join me.

Harriet

Postby Harriet » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:24 am

Nancy, i like "seasonal strategy card"

That sounds like a delish warm drink. I've been having half coffee, half decaf so that I can have a second cup later. It's warming. I wouldn't want too much caffeine but I do like the cup in my hands and sitting down with it for a reward.

How small chunks did you break BWP into? a lot of times I find myself thinking I can't get started on something because I don't have a big enough chunk of time right then.

Nancy

Postby Nancy » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:12 pm

Thanks Harriet

I can do 3 min, drills for small amounts of time like sweep traffic area in one room or just the hall.
Or a five mi .
Drill pupa in one room.
How much can you do during a tv comnercial drill.
7 min. Table and Counter clearing.
For Wed. A desk one. 10 min.

Round up and start laundry needs to hapoen here does not take that much time.

Last week keep moving indoor walking & a couple of tasks was a productive session I need to do it again. I just tell my self to keep moving, include 3 trips up & down stairs.

Nancy

Postby Nancy » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:11 am

I finished a book yestetday have a devo to finish then I need to get another one. We have rain, repairs needed on coop and run doors this weekend. We have rain & 37* when I got up today. Snow is melting off the trails it is still piled up on tne north part of the house and yet another cold snap on the way this weekend. Flood advisory in effect till Fri.

Journal done. Waiting for day lite to do hen chores. Bed is made. Hair is combed. Peek in planner lists did that last nite for the week. Love my scrapping papers for pages in it. Looking forward to my art date this week. Buses are on time today.

Return to “Cardfile Central”