Sept. Cards 2017

It's classic and it works for you: the original home organization card file.
Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Sept. Cards 2017

Postby Nancy » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:08 pm

Here's to a great month for every one.
I need to continue with my 6 x 6 plan.
It is helping yea.
I am trying to get back on track with my back to school routine, and do zone work. Main entrances this week, then main part of hpuse, m. bedrm, and some in the storage area.
Happy Labor Day weekend for everyone in the U. S.
I am doing a page after I journal of my "To Do" list seems to be working for me I know were it is and I can look back at it for reference later.

With 100* temps & more smoke in our fore cast next week I will continue to do inside stuff and try to get a handle on zone work around here this month.

I have fall items to get out and consider team shirts are in that as well I think. Did some on that.

Nancy

Re: Sept. Cards 2017

Postby Nancy » Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:08 am

Got our team shirts out and team cup.
Got out the pumpkin bags I made up last fall.
I will wait to put up the fall wreath.
I have froz. some soup.
I mixed up cookie dough.
I will do minimum of holiday plan mostly just to clean and get a few supplies on hand stockk up on soup for example and clear out excess stuff out of here that others can use.
Fall stratagedy underway now.
Clean pantry Card up soon.
Declutter wierd clothes.

Nancy

Postby Nancy » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:11 pm

I decluttered 2 shelves in the linnen closet looking for something did not find what I was looking for but did find a sheet for the toddler bed yea I need that! I got two bags of stuff decluttered and delivered to the thrift shop on my way go the groc. store. Yea!

Nancy

Postby Nancy » Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:13 pm

Power was out 5 hrs. today a reminder to get /have emergency food on hand.

Nancy

Postby Nancy » Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:05 pm

I have made progress declutter another box of stuff thqt is 3 this mo. Got it droped of at the thrift shop this morning too! Yea.

I watched a bunch of planner vids on u tube this morning am inspired to get in gear bc I found an arc system planner & refill weekly pages. So happy to have a spot for my ideas on lists meals menu hgp ideas etc.

Nancy

Postby Nancy » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:02 am

OMM aka brain dump / journsls planners bojo - I have been watching u tubes of the new releases of planners etc.

I have been using my qt journal I call my sj for spuritual journal. Have one arc style for verse & prayer card info. combine with my task list bullet journal style.

Art Journals -
I want to do an art journal have to decide which journal has the write paper I can paint in and I will add words gratitude list ect, To the pages. I am excited to get out my Christmas papers for paper crafting, I only have a few rolls of washi tape it comes in handy if 2 need to repunch something for my arc note book got a bigger arc punch on closeout.

Arc -
I cut up a mead comp note book and put arc discs in it yesterday morning when it was raining. I wanted to try that it was so so. I have done borders and wreaths I learned how to draw from watching u tubes.

Harriet

Postby Harriet » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:47 pm

You're smart to sometimes do a brain dump, Nancy. I was looking at books and found myself staring at some that help to schedule time, etc. Especially one about saying "no" or "I won't have time to do that". Not buying them, but interesting to read about them and get the idea that other people are efficient! :lol:

Thinking of cardfile, in the Tar get $1 area I picked up a pack of orange square-shaped paper clips, and for $3 a larger pack of various colored paper clips in an arrow shape, pointed instead of curved at bottom, and those came with 60 of what they called "paper tape" strips. I assume the paper tape strips will work like washi tape for pages - they are about 2-3 inches each and 5 colors. The paper clips would all work for me in either card file or for holding several pages in books. The tape strips are probably just for cards and planner.

I like that to-do item you had: "declutter weird clothes". I have some clothes that I may be keeping for reasons other people would consider weird, and they just may not live up to what I think of them. Some sentimental thinking going on.

Nancy

Postby Nancy » Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:02 pm

I did it got a laminator today. Read the instructions will try using it soon. Now I am watching folks on u tube making planner dividers and book marks.

Nancy

Postby Nancy » Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:19 pm

I have been working on zones in the front, walkway, step,s entances, carport and patio this week. I still need to do the deck maybe tomorrow. But it is looking better and I can tell that I have been cleaning up. After my leg injury and smoke I did not get as much done on it as I wanted to.

Return to “Cardfile Central”