Jan. 2019 Cards

It's classic and it works for you: the original home organization card file.
Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Jan. 2019 Cards

Postby Nancy » Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:43 pm

What are your plans for the new year?
Once you have mastered time you will understand how true it is that most people overestimate
what they can accomplish in a yearand underestimate what they can achieve in a decade.
Tony Robins

Thinking on this more later...

One goal is some scripture writing in one of my planners I have been doing some of this. I need to get some quotes in my other planner.
I have my bujo for the new year I have been working on it.
Exercise goal I have been doing arm circles I will continue to do them forgot this morning.
Some crafting goals wips.

Took down the old calendar and am in the process of removing Dec. 2018 pages from Happy planners.
My system is under a major overhaul. I am considering punching my vod cards to go on disks or in a planber card file is full. Also writing those and quotes in my happy planner. Got the cover page art done on my writing diary & reflections journal. That is staying the same. My lists are basically the same for routines and bwp & home blessing. I made a new tracker for my bujo to fill in knitting crochet weaving & reading progress. I have a goid words list to practice my hand lettering. I need to add art to my dream big planner. Have quadrants for goals body mind soul spirt in my new bujo. Review things went
preatty well most of the year got decluttered bc house was on the market, then SHTF [Sh-- Hit The Fan] in Dec.
Last edited by Nancy on Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lucylee

Re: Jan. 2019 Cards

Postby lucylee » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:17 pm

:D (((Nancy))) SHTF... I've never had to try to sell a house, but I can imagine...

I am always so interested in your journals and everything. I am trying a new planner this year, but I know I will mostly use my cards and weekly master list, just as I always do. I love the pretty planners, but then when it's time to use them, I fall back on my old tried-and-true. (For me.)
I do want to go through all my old journals and REALLY try to cull anything I don't think will be treasured by ds after my death.
Does that sound morbid?

I like looking back sometimes, but I honestly don't DO it very much at all... and mostly, everything I want to look back at is here on this site anyway. Of course, if we had a major CRASH... I'd probably treasure the journals even more.
I know I would LOVE to read journals my grandmother's kept, so I know there is some value to them... and ds truly treasures anything and everything of historical significance, especially family items... but hmmmm... I surely don't want to leave behind anything embarrassing or depressing!
Tomorrow is another day.

Nancy

Postby Nancy » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:44 pm

Lucy L I too have purged daily diary stuff also old art journals.
This year I am trying to create a merging if art and function in my Journal planning stuff. I miss the Franklyn convey one's with quotes and the ones that had verse on each page. This is a learning work in process.
I was able to cut the classic happy planner daily to do pages down for my 5 x 7" junior size disc bound planner. Yea! Seems to be working.
I have a list of words to practice hand lettering in one of my journals.

What to learn this year.
I need to learn how to set up and run the printer dson gave us.

Nancy

Postby Nancy » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:57 pm

I finished the VOD project today yea!
Feeling a bit better after trying to get over a cold.
Chicken soup is good food.

Nancy

Postby Nancy » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:16 pm

Doing better I am still getting used to my new 5x7 disc bound planner set up for this year seems to be working.
I cut some pretty dividers out of folders to fit today. That was fun, been working on my spiritual journal with good success.
1-21- I have apx. Two more weeks of the reprinted pages and then will be designing my own.
Last edited by Nancy on Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nancy

Postby Nancy » Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:53 pm

Music Monday.
Watching another music themed selection on Net flixs. Saw a different one last Mon.

Nancy

Postby Nancy » Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:49 pm

I have made great progress on my Jan. Goals and am now trying to get some outside stuff done part of is leaf removal leaves do not finish coming down until Dec. So it got too cold to clean out the beds. I am taking out some plants that I am allergic to when the bloom. It is definitely a process.

Return to “Cardfile Central”