Chore Bingo

A place for organizing, simplifying, checklists, challenges and ta-das.
Harmony

Re: Chore Bingo

Postby Harmony » Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:59 pm

I did 9 which was to clean up the whole office. So all the surfaces are clear (as they can be) and dusted with my orange cleaner.

I'm not doing 8 as that is to clean a bathroom, and 1 as I was supposed to work on the grout in the kitchen. Too long and labor intensive for this late at night. I'm pleased with all I got done today.

It was nice to see you here and work with you, Kathryn.

16 items are too much for me in a day if I pick labor intensive ones like I did today. Especially if I've added in outside work too.

What I liked: doing things with others. Rah rah rah. Way more fun than just following my schedule and doing zone work.

Harriet

Re: Chore Bingo

Postby Harriet » Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:14 pm

Everything comes in bubble wrap which is fun to just sit and pop

A very important consideration.

Living Room dusting is number 8, which I will do in the midst of some dailies, too. So I will still be working a while if others come in.

It's true I wouldn't usually be doing the dusting after dark except that's the way it fell. Well, I might in wintertime. It's not a big deal. I would be doing SOMETHING after dark even this time of year, so doesn't matter that dusting is usually early.

The important thing for me is that something different happened. :) Very like Harmony said, I think. And somebody(s) was expecting me to come back around and report, and also the somebodies had input into the what and when. Inclusive. Hanging out WITH.

I'm dusting. Whoosh. Well... .. I'm doing my dailies first and may dust with the Tuesday early birds. I hope kitty-katt can come in there.

Return to “Organization and Simplification Tools”