Tuesday's Chore Bingo

A place for organizing, simplifying, checklists, challenges and ta-das.
Lynlee

Re: Tuesday's Chore Bingo

Postby Lynlee » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:13 pm

Harmony - maybe the one card/ list will be used over many days, as that is how I view mine, and why I mentioned taking a week as you tackle things there as well as other thing that need doing.
Anything done is a win imo.
Do what I can and not beat myself up over what I didn't get done.

I totally agree with this.
Just begin.
Living this day, today
Take a reality check; Remember to breathe; Do what I am able to do.
Look for the good in all.

Harriet

Postby Harriet » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:27 pm

I took my rest and rehydrate break and had supper.

5 for me is back to craft/sewing space organization, which hadn't gotten a fair shake yesterday (but even if it had, it could use a day :roll: ).

Sunny

Postby Sunny » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:36 pm

Well, I'm done for the day. #10 - swiffer the floors will have to wait until tomorrow. After my last post I looked up a couple of things online and checked for new emails. Then I put my feet up to rest and woke up a couple of hours later, just in time to make supper. Kitchen is cleaned up again. Yes, Harmony, there is always tomorrow!
Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible. --- Francis of Assisi

Harriet

Postby Harriet » Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:37 pm

5 was at least a little satisfying. Got some bitsy things and some bulky things squared away. Even wrote a few notes to myself to tuck into supplies so I'll remember where to look for some potential go-togethers.

8 for me will catch me up with kittykatt and Sunny I think.

My number 8 is attention to these big boxes that need more breaking down before tomorrow. I hope the recycle truck comes tomorrow -

Just typing that got me to go check online and TA DA! They have the schedule online finally. Yay! I know for certain they DO come tomorrow - it's next Wed they skip.

Off to the cardboard and I will have done seven chores today.

Kathryn-in-Canada
Administrator

Postby Kathryn-in-Canada » Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:55 pm

I was pretty tired after the day out. Got home around 3:40 and dh wanted to chat to hear about my visit and tell me about his day yesterday so around 4:45 I settled on the balcony to read for 15. I was going to do a round after but ended up cooking dinner instead.

After dinner I redid a load of laundry (twice now it has 'washed' the clothes without using water so they've had to be redone - I'm not sure if it is a fault with the machine or me.)

Dh washed up the dishes for me and I finished the book. It was a mindless book so I read all 412 pages in just 4 days. I had stood in the library debating taking it out because it was a 7 day loan book. I'll be able to get it back on time very easily!

I never got the tidying done so in general the house is clean but messy. The kitchen was tidy but not clean (I'll do the weekly chores tomorrow.)

I'll probably join in tomorrow if this is going on, or just do my own bingo using the numbers called today.

Return to “Organization and Simplification Tools”