Chore Bingo for the Finish!

A place for organizing, simplifying, checklists, challenges and ta-das.
Ramblinrose

Re: Chore Bingo for the Finish!

Postby Ramblinrose » Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:57 am

Rest of my list
1. Forgot this.. made a slow cooker roast. All veggies clean and cut
1. Morning routines
2. Medical testing
3. Small grocery run
4. Make blueberry sauce
5. Declutter MB closet
Live Boldly, Take Risks, No Regrets...Jilliam Michaels

Harmony

Postby Harmony » Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:52 am

I've lost all my ability to keep track of numbers done / numbers called / which day etc.

But I have to say I've gotten more done this week than I have in a long while. I keep looking over to my venetian blind close by that hadn't been cleaned in ever so long and I probably wouldn't have done it except it was on my first list and I wanted to report that DONE!

So today I just wrote another list of things to do and I'm on my way, working with all of you eager beavers!

1. Done: desk chores.
2. Business problems sorted out as much as possible, emails sent.
3. Kitchen cleaned up and dishwasher run ready to empty - waiting for steam to go away.

I'll be back.

Sunny

Postby Sunny » Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:30 pm

I haven't forgotten our Bingo. On Wednesday I woke up with a headache across my forehead, which seemed worse after a couple of hours. I had to resort to A.leve and after a nap it started to ease. The rest of the day was quiet chores. Yesterday was a little better and I was able to work some on the list.

Today's a.m. routines are done: s2s, make bed; ddog - out & in & fed; Breakfast; dishes washed; sweep floors. Also done: load of laundry in washer; sorted mail from last few days; insert plastic liners (plastic w-m bags) in small trash cans; wash dog dishes; 2nd cup of coffee and cuop.

bbl
Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible. --- Francis of Assisi

Harmony

Postby Harmony » Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:30 pm

More of my own numbers done:

4. Went to 2 banks, got some cash out (we never seem to have any) and put a check in.
5. Dropped books off at library and picked 2 more up.
6. Supermarket: big shopping and enough to make dinners for probably 1 1/2 weeks or more.

7. Cleaned out freezer, organized all like stuff together in the pull-out bins. Brought groceries in and organized the pantry a bit too and everything put away.

Kathryn-in-Canada
Administrator

Postby Kathryn-in-Canada » Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:49 pm

Harmony wrote:But I have to say I've gotten more done this week than I have in a long while.

Me too.

I'm down for the count, now, though. Was out with dd and dsil until 2:15. It is hot and humid so I'm groggy and tired.

Found a wallet in the garage when I came home and went online to stalk the owner (three licenses but none with an address in our building....) and found his partner had posted on the residents' association facebook page. Seven minutes after she posted she had the wallet in her hand. I'd met him before in the hall (he lives on my floor) but his licence picture is awful and he goes by his middle name so it didn't twig. She was so thankful, he was on the phone with her calling out thanks too. If I couldn't figure it out on my own, I would have taken it to the office (after trying to find the super to see if he recognized the name) but I figured the owner had driven off with it on the roof of his car and was worried the office would be closed when he got back. This is holiday weekend so he wouldn't get it back until Tuesday. Now he has everything and no worries.

I'm working on the sermon now. That's my highest priority. Then the service (mostly done) and then my service on Tuesday night. First things first.

Ramblinrose

Postby Ramblinrose » Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:05 pm

My kitchen is finally clean again. Sauce is made. Other errands done. My fingers and toes need some attention due to the heat here.

I had to use my steamer for my sinus headache so that took time I hadn’t planned for but glad I did. Really helped.

Next challenge is finding something comfortable to wear to my gathering. The barium from the upper gi and the water that I’ve had to drink since getting home has blown me up like a balloon... pjs are sounding good at the moment lol
Live Boldly, Take Risks, No Regrets...Jilliam Michaels

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:31 pm

wonderful!
it is always a joy to be here with you!

Return to “Organization and Simplification Tools”