Routine Maintenance

AM, PM. daily, weekly, monthly, yearly, and cleaning routines become habit and make life flow smoothly.
Harriet

Routine Maintenance

Postby Harriet » Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:33 am

Are our routines due for a 30,000-mile checkup? ;)

Sometimes we need to look under that hood, and take our schedules in for some Routine Maintenance!

Here's a spot to chat about our routines - dailies, weeklies, specific prep routines.

Do you write down your routines? Do you delegate routine responsibilities? What are the line-items in your routine that you will NEVER do without? What's your best tip?

blessedw2

Re: Routine Maintenance

Postby blessedw2 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:42 pm

oooo i love it!
it is always a joy to be here with you!

Twins' Mom

Postby Twins' Mom » Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:13 pm

I've added some things to my evening routine but I can't say it's been a success. One was "Did I ck BP today? and "Did I stretch today?" I don't have to ck BP every day in the first place so I just check it off in the routine, and I have not been able to establish a stretching habit.

I primarily work an a.m. routine and p.m. routine. I have some "dailies" that I don't do everyday but I feel extra good when I can ck them off. They don't necessarily need done every day, strangely.

I should add things to my monthlies - these are things I can do anytime during the month (wash the car, clean out the little filter thing in the washing machine, and so on.)
Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better [wo]man. Ben Franklin

Harmony

Postby Harmony » Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:19 pm

I need to look at things here too. Surely this shouldn't be as hard as this to take care of the necessities of life and a home.

Return to “Routines”