Routine Maintenance

AM, PM. daily, weekly, monthly, yearly, and cleaning routines become habit and make life flow smoothly.
blessedw2

Re: Routine Maintenance

Postby blessedw2 » Sat Aug 06, 2022 11:44 am

I always love working with you d harmony - so glad I saw you here!!!

yay on your work!
it is always a joy to be here with you!

Harmony

Postby Harmony » Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:27 pm

Thank you Blessed, you too!

I guess I am out of sync with my schedule these days. We did work outside with the trees, and did finish some work with the kitchen which was last week's place. Trees are trimmed (bald I say, though DH likes them and they'll last a while this way) and under the sink is cleaned out and water system renewed. I did also clean and wipe out and reorganize about 1/4 of the pantry. It didn't need more. Oh, I took those boxes and papers off the counter and put that stuff away in the office while I was working back there.

Supposed to be in the family room but there wasn't much to do there. The vacuum did get run behind DH's recliner which is always the messiest corner and I always have to pull his chair out to accomplish. Next week is the living/dining room and I've already moved a chair and a hassock. I pulled a little end table out of my closet and put that together and set that up. Dining room definitely needs attention and that is next.

Happy with my progress.

Harmony

Postby Harmony » Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:40 pm

Wrapping up the bedroom zone this week and moving on to the bathrooms. I did a lot of work in the master bedroom by cleaning out the closet and some of the dresser and working on the bed. In the garbage can right now is a foam egg crate pad, all cut up into squares and the zippered vinyl I had on the mattress. Those are replaced. Old mattress pad is replaced with new and old one thrown away. Dust ruffle looks all fluffy and clean now. The hope chest looks better not quite so stuffed and room for the one blanket we keep back there. We'll get it out for the winter months. I've cleaned those places as I went along.

One bathroom deep cleaned and new vinyl put inside the cabinet. I'll work on the other 2 bathrooms next.

This is the beginning of the 4th round and when this one is over, then there's the holidays! Yay!

Return to “Routines”