FOCUS - Office / Other room - 9/11/2012 Fourth Round

Indiana

Re: FOCUS - Office / Other room - 4/12/10 - Second Round

Postby Indiana » Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:42 pm

For me it is the office this week. It will be two fold - the regular focus and some work toward moving.

Harriet

Re: FOCUS - Office / Other room - 6/28/10 - Third Round

Postby Harriet » Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:08 am

Venturing into our office areas for the third time in 2010 - do you know the progress you made so far? Hmmm? What progress do you hope to make this time?

Or maybe you have a planned "other" room that needs attention. The aviary? The dungeon? The laboratory? Either way, isn't it wonderful to have company and a direction!

Thanks, Indiana, for the suggestions that give us sensible guidelines when we're on track, or lead us back when we're not!

blessedw2

Re: FOCUS - Office / Other room - 6/28/10 - Third Round

Postby blessedw2 » Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:45 am

I haven't been "focused" for a while now and need to get back into the swing of things.

took care of my filing
med books (binder for each family member done)

I need to dejunk pencil drawers, etc.
it is always a joy to be here with you!

Indiana

Re: FOCUS - Office / Other room - 9/13/10 - Final Round

Postby Indiana » Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:48 pm

This is the final round for your office or other room before the holidays.

Just think your house will be clean and decluttered before the holidays so you will only need to maintain it.

blessedw2

Re: FOCUS - Office / Other room - 9/13/10 - Final Round

Postby blessedw2 » Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:05 pm

I have to pull files from crawl space but I have been trying to catch up on painting outside before winter
it is always a joy to be here with you!

Indiana

Re: FOCUS - Office / Other room - 1/24/11 - FIRST Round

Postby Indiana » Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:08 pm

We are continuing our FOCUS to make maintaining our homes easier.

Indiana

Re: FOCUS - Office / Other room - 4/11/11 - SECOND Round

Postby Indiana » Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:45 pm

Harriet has several rooms in transition. One of them is her sewing room. Let's join her in our office / other room.

Harriet

Re: FOCUS - Office / Other room - 6/27/11 - Third Round

Postby Harriet » Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:29 pm

Time to spif those office areas or choose another room that's specific to your home! Third time's the charm. How's your chosen area looking?

lucylee

Re: FOCUS - Office / Other room - 6/27/11 - Third Round

Postby lucylee » Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:28 am

Oh good grief! How did we get to the third round already??? I've got to double up some, b/c school will start back in 5 weeks, I think.
(I mean, I know I shouldn't just say to heck with it all when school starts, but it IS nice to have the house sort of under control when I go back in August.)
Tomorrow is another day.

Harriet

Re: FOCUS - Office / Other room - 9/12/2011 Last Round of 2011

Postby Harriet » Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:15 pm

There was not a level surface of my desk that didn't need attention, and unfortunately a lot of the problem is still clutter, but I am plowing through and getting to the point I can actually clean the surfaces and dust into the corners of cubbies.

Finally, I had enough sense to change trash cans at my desk. I was still trying to deal with a "decorative" one that was actually little more than a basket in weight. Doing much better now with a re-purposed popcorn-gift cylinder can (you know the kind you see at Christmas). The better plastic drug store bags fit it as liners, and it has the considerable weight and good size to stand up to serious papertaming. Also nice-looking, with puppies design.

Is anyone else on "office area" like me, or are others on "other"? Which other? :)

Return to “FOCUS”