FOCUS - Kitchen - 2/27/12 - First round

Indiana

Re: FOCUS - Kitchen - 10/18/10- Final round

Postby Indiana » Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:47 am

This is the final round for the kitchen before the holidays.

Do you need to clean your oven? Rearrange the contents of refirgerator or freezer. Look at serving dishes, bakeware, etc.

blessedw2

Re: FOCUS - Kitchen - 10/18/10- Final round

Postby blessedw2 » Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:13 am

cleaned top of refridgerator, cleaned toaster, phone, light switches (lots of the cabinet work was done earlier), no cobwebs, stove doesn't need cleaning (yet 8-) ) getting there but not necessary yet,
also cleaned lamp, and when service masters was over they washed the kitchen walls, the trim, and the cabinet fronts
it is always a joy to be here with you!

Indiana

Re: FOCUS - Kitchen - 2/28/11 - First round

Postby Indiana » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:20 am

This is the first round for the kitchen. How are you doing so far this year?

Indiana

Re: FOCUS - Kitchen - 5/9/11 - Second round

Postby Indiana » Tue May 10, 2011 12:59 am

Are you having company Memorial Day weekend or for a graduation party? How is your kitchen if someone opens a cupboard door?

Indiana

Re: FOCUS - Kitchen - 8/1/11 - Third round

Postby Indiana » Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:26 pm

Will you be joining us in the kitchen this week?

bittersweet

Postby bittersweet » Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:57 am

I sure will be! There's much to be done in my kitchen, as it's been sadly neglected other than basic dishes and counters for a long time :oops:
"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day of the year." Ralph Waldo Emerson

OKay

Postby OKay » Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:09 am

I'm joining in the Kitchen focus this week too!

My goal is for 1.5 hours (15 minutes a day), but am watching for available time slots to be able to spend more time than that doing deep cleaning and organizing. I have a plan - just need to work my plan this week. :)

BookSaver
Administrator

Postby BookSaver » Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:05 pm

Well, how 'bout that, I've been working in the kitchen without knowing I was on schedule for this week's focus! 8-)

Worked on catching up the dishes yesterday.
I just finished detail cleaning the stove.
Will not be able to get back to it until after tomorrow.

Thurs-Fri-Sat goals will be:
1) scrub out the refrigerator (not too bad, cleaned it a couple of weeks ago)
2) mop the floor (no idea when that was done last :oops: )
3) locate & wash all of the dishes from DH's mancave. This may involve an archaeological dig, but we're almost out of clean forks because he keeps taking them downstairs. He remembers to bring up the plates and bowls, but not the silverware. :? :roll:

Harriet

Re: FOCUS - Kitchen - 10/17/11 - Final round

Postby Harriet » Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:37 pm

How are the counters and the cabinets doing since the last round? Final one before all the happy hosting coming up! If you were a very tall person, would you see more than you wanted on top of fridge and on the top cabinets? All the knick-knacks dusted up there? Hmmm? My fridge looks good because of a recent visit by repairman :oops: but I have no confidence in my high knick-knacks!

BookSaver
Administrator

Re: FOCUS - Kitchen - 10/17/11 - Final round

Postby BookSaver » Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:37 pm

Whoa ... spooky ... once again I'm on the focus schedule without trying. :o :?

The kitchen counters and drawers were just the easiest things to work on while keeping available for the guys working on the water heater. Also since they left the back door open a long time, I needed to make sure the inside cats stayed in and the outdoors cats stayed out.

4 kitchen drawers deep cleaned this morning. 5 more that I want to do during this round. Only 1 was large, the rest are all small. And yet, somehow they hold so much cr ... I mean treasure! :lol:

I need to buy more rolls of shelf/drawer lining. I had some on hand and it was so nice to be able to put fresh new lining in right away after scrubbing out the drawers. I don't have enough to finish the rest of the drawers.

Return to “FOCUS”