Focus - Living Room - 3/06/11- First Round of 2011

Harriet

Re: Focus - Living Room - 10/24/11- Final Round of 2011

Postby Harriet » Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:14 pm

Here we are in the Living Room for the last time before maintenance during holiday season. How does it look? What do you know about the corners but aren't telling? :)

Today I pulled out most of the furniture in our living room and swept, dusted and cleaned into those corners. Again, the magazines and catalogs are multiplying and decisions have to be made - those things are like rabbits. I will need to pull the couch out again to change decor soon, but otherwise I can feel pretty good about the room for Thanksgiving.

blessedw2

Re: Focus - Living Room - 10/24/11- Final Round of 2011

Postby blessedw2 » Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:35 pm

actually I was looking at my Living Room/frontroom yesterday and realized how dirty it is. thanks for the focus.
it is always a joy to be here with you!

Harriet

Re: Focus - Living Room - 3/06/11- First Round of 2011

Postby Harriet » Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:11 pm

What impression are your visitors getting of your living room? Are you as comfortable and at-ease in it yourself as you'd like to be? Is it time to Focus here and bring the room back to your vision of a great place to live? :)

Our living room is "in the market" for new couch pillows and possibly new arm covers for an upholstered chair. As usual, the side tables need attention. I've started with the ceiling fan and have it dusted and looking nice and have moved on with the swiffer, top to bottom direction.

Return to “FOCUS”