PWYC Moving-in and Movin' Monday, October 1, 2007

Indiana

Re: PWYC Moving-in and Movin' Monday, October 1, 2007

Postby Indiana » Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:16 am

SuzLew wrote:

I ate lunch with dh and finally S/S. I am a little tired so may rest and take my blood sugar a little later!

KinC "The bells" sound like it was a wonderful experience!!

Indiana

Postby Indiana » Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:17 am

DeeClutter wrote:

CUOP a little bit, but am feeling thoroughly beat so am heading to bed. I hope I haven't missed something I should have responded to. I'll look in first thing in the morning.

This has been a good day in PWYC in our new village. Welcome to everyone! So glad everyone has made it down the road in fine style today!

Thanks CEO & Lisa for giving us a home for the past few years and to everyone for their hard work getting this village so spiffed up and gorgeous! It is so welcoming! We're going to have a good life in this little village! :lol:

Indiana

Postby Indiana » Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:18 am

Emptynester wrote:

Working on unloading and loading software on rebuilt computer. This is the one that died last Christmas. DSIL#1 found out all it needed was a new hard drive and a .DLL file for the OS system.

Now I got it back with just Windows XP and IE on it. Also Nortons, McAfee, and AOL which I promptly removed. So far I have added Firefox, Thunderbird and the URL to this forum.

BTW: That reminds me - is there an EASY URL to get here? I had to send myself an email from one computer to another so I could click on it.

Off to down load AVG and other filters, etc.

See you all in the morning!!

Indiana

Postby Indiana » Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:19 am

LurkyLou wrote:

It's pretty here! And thanks to all who worked so hard to get us all here. DH left this morning for a week long meeting across the state. He realized when he was over halfway there that he'd left his suitcase in our car and not in the car he's driving!!! So now he has to stop in the Tri-Cities to buy clothes, shaving gear, toothbrush, etc to get him through! :roll: He's "hosting" this meeting and thankfully it's fairly casual--no suit coats or ties-- but he can't stay in today's clothes all week. At least the clothes won't be wasted, he can always use a few more shirts/pants/undies!!! Dd had dinner ready when I got home from work and she had a good day off by being creative --making clay santas! I'm tired and looking forward to watching Heroes tonight. Glad to see Lucylee made it here without any trouble!!

Indiana

Postby Indiana » Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:20 am

Sadie wrote:

Waving to everyone,

Welcome Gretchen!

It was a productive day until I got tired this afternoon.

Made candied apples with Dson-11. Just made a few since they are not good for teeth.

Made pizza out on the gas grill.

Internet was down during the afternoon.

Going to surf the net for a while and then head to bed.

Hope tomorrow finds me energetic and productive.

Good night all.

Indiana

Postby Indiana » Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:21 am

Nancy wrote:

Sadie how do you make pizza on the gas grill?

H. is home his lunch is made
coffee is ready to go for in the morning.
We both have our clothes out for tomorrow.

Got some knitting done.

Return to “Post When You Can - ARCHIVE”