Touring Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Indiana

Re: Touring Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Postby Indiana » Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:20 am

Sadie wrote:

5:40 here.

Had a short nap, did my ironing. Cleaned master bathroom.

Just one more bathroom to clean.

Made sandwiches for dinner. Lunch is our main meal when I work in the evenings so sometimes I have a light dinner on my day off to.

Want to clean Dmom's bathroom.

Help get her ready for bed.

Watch House with family while crocheting.

Have a great evening everyone.

Indiana

Postby Indiana » Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:20 am

Emptynester wrote:

Having a nice quiet evening sitting listening to rain on the roof and moving more files.

Had pizza with DGD#1-5 tonight. Then bugged out when it was homework and bed time. Tomorrow we help out as DD has to take car in for new brakes.

Also picked another bag of grape tomatoes. We are freezing them to add into cooking dishes. They get too mushy for eating with salads. But we will save some for eating. They are almost as sweet as candy and I love to pop them as a snack.

Hope you all have a great evening -- see you tomorrow.

Indiana

Postby Indiana » Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:21 am

Indiana wrote:

MT I like your new signature line. :D

Indiana

Postby Indiana » Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:22 am

Emptynester wrote:

Thanks Indiana - I "acquired" it form a blog I read every day. He comes up with some good ones so I thought I would share it.

Time to hit the hay,I think - even the big print is getting blurry. I've just been on this thing too long.

Nite nite

Indiana

Postby Indiana » Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:23 am

LurkyLou wrote:

I agree with Carol--the coast is the great northwet!! I just tell my family on the east side that the monsoon season has begun! Carol, I love big ol' orange toms--they make the best pets! I had a good day at work. Had my annual review, which should have been last spring. Got a decent raise, with only a few "need to improve upons". Managed to bring up something the boss needed to be made aware of. Will be interesting to see if anything changes! Got to IM with ds21 tonight--his midterms are coming up soon--seems amazing to me, but he did start the first of September...I am home alone tonight since dd is working tonight. Need to get on the bike tonight and wash up the pet's dishes as well as getting some bills paid online. So I guess I should get moving! Have a good night's sleep everyone--esp. all those who had trouble last night. And I hope Harriet's dd9 has sweet dreams:)

Indiana

Postby Indiana » Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:24 am

Peeper wrote:

hmm...we have a big orange male cat named Mr. Brickles. He's a sweetie with a bit of mountain lion thrown in to keep you respectful! He's not the one peeing on the rug, by the way!

Indiana, thanks for the tip! I'll look for those felt "dots" for the chair feet when I go to Walmart next time. I'm pretty sure they have them.

Well, I'm hitting the sack. Good night to all!

Indiana

Postby Indiana » Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:25 am

SuzLew wrote:

Dh and I got home around 6 pm after popping 120 medium bags of kettle corn at the restaurant!! I am a little stoved up after all the standing and bagging and sealing bags but I am so glad it is "over"!! :)

Dh is headed to the shower as he always says he feels like a glazed "donut" after popping!

Want to dosey doe washer and dryer and then get night clothes on for comfort then just rest and watch tv!!

Return to “Post When You Can - ARCHIVE”