PWYC Wet Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Indiana

Re: PWYC Wet Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Postby Indiana » Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:39 pm

Indiana wrote:

Way Cool MT I like the changes you made.

Wow I can't believe it has been 4 years.

I really like the maps with states colored in and the one with your path.

Indiana

Postby Indiana » Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:41 pm

Gramma Carol wrote:

Indiana wrote:Carol there is nothing to apologize for. We are all spreading our wings and testing the board to see what we can and can not do.

Hi Indiana, I posted the graphics on the open board and needed to apologize on the open board not just in a PM. As a board administrator I know how important respecting leadership is and I do not want to be the one to rock the boat here. Just as I respect those in authority over me on the board I administer I try to respect those in authority over other boards.

I just chalk it up to one of those 'doh!' moments when I wasn't thinking. My board has an option available in each profile that allows people with dial up to refuse to load pictures, attachments and/or avatars which speeds up loading for their machines, which is probably why I did not think of that. http://www.annointed.net in case anyone is interested, just realize it is a Christian site.

Indiana

Postby Indiana » Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:41 pm

Harmony wrote:

Hello everybody!

Well, this is not Spain and there is no rain. Unless I count the 3-minute sprinkle we had last evening. For rainy season, we're getting precious little rain, and like MamaP said, what we're getting is not enough to make up the deficit.

((Kathryn)) I don't suppose walking around in the rain helps your back much, does it?

Dee, wishing you will have a nice physical and mental rest on your trip. I had to go out to the kitchen and grab a piece of chocolate after I read your post!

Harriet, I'm surely NOT Laura Ashley! I struggle with sizes and dimensions and things don't always turn out as I hoped, but I keep on trying! I think some people do things much more easily.

Happy Anniversary to Blessed and DH!

Waving to everybody else here. DH and I spent some time at another nursery. Everybody has their own ideas about how a plant performs / grows and it is really hard to make our plant choices. I posted in the outdoor spaces about the hedge we're planning to put up. We're still in the planning stage, but getting closer to deciding for sure.

Yesterday I got my laundry room organized - finally - except for the cleaning supplies. I'm off to work on that next. Dishes are also piled up. One load of laundry needs folded. Otherwise I am pretty much caught up around here. Time to get back to work!

Indiana

Postby Indiana » Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:43 pm

Dee wrote:

Harmony, I MADE you eat chocolate? :wink: Hmmmm---wondering what I wrote? :lol:

I sure hope we can find a time (in 5 months time) to get together while we're in FL. Probably won't be going anywhere until DD gets on the mend however.

Think I finally have everything packed and some things in the car. A couple from here (the ones who got our car for us) called and want to meet us for dinner tomorrow late afternoon. Said she'd talked to my dh and said to ask the 'boss'. Think he forgot we have reservations for the Millenium Theater and have to be there shortly after 6. But we're going to call each other and meet up somewhere close by around 4 or so.

I even got our medicine containers and filled them up for the rest of a week, checked to make sure I had our medical cards, cleaned out my purse and finished packing. Of course there has been no filing.

Went to the post office for our mail and was going to the grocery store except I had no cash with me and their card machines were down. So got what I needed at the local drug store.

Think I'm just going to serve Chunky Soup for dinner -don't want leftovers here for four-five days! Now I have to start inventorying our stash in the cupboards/fridge/freezer and decide on meals to use things up this month. Imagine we'll be doing 'pot-luck' with dfriends a few times. Have a roast in the freezer and will do Peeper's French Dip one week.

BTW thank you for pasting so many recipes for us, Indiana. You're the best!

Indiana

Postby Indiana » Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:43 pm

Ivy wrote:

Good Afternoon, Everyone! :D

I got up this morning, got ready for my day and I did something I've been procrastinating on. :oops: I've got a new recumbent bike, I've not been making it a habit to do it, but this morning I DID! I rode for 15 minutes! My pediatrist suggested beginning 15 minutes a day for a week and add 5 minutes each week. I went 2.3 miles, too. I went at a moderate speed, but most importantly, I did it! :P Now, after my soap's over, while I crochet a hanging dishtowel gift, I'll go on my walk.

I'm out of pink SHE cards, don't want to buy new colored cards, so my plans are using the lavender pretty ones instead, for my personal ones. I've got out some stickers and I have some pretty ink pens. My project this evening, when hubster's at jujitsu, is to make some inviting personal cards to motivate me throughout the day.

I need to run and check the bathroom rugs in the washer and empty the dishwasher. I hope everybody's having a Happy Hump Day! :D
Take care!
Warmly,
Ivy :)

Indiana

Postby Indiana » Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:44 pm

Debmasterx wrote:

Well, crisis is over. DH took care of it :whew:

I still will need to do some focused housework and am still quite busy this evening, but at least that stress is over. Thanks for letting me vent.

I'm off to do more running. Bye!

Indiana

Postby Indiana » Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:45 pm

Dee wrote:

Oh, haven't we all succumbed to this over time, DebMaster!
I can do anything for a day. But I have trouble with keeping doing it consistently over time.

Indiana

Postby Indiana » Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:46 pm

Indiana wrote:
Happy dance....

I just finished bringing the last recipe over from the old boards.

Indiana

Postby Indiana » Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:46 pm

Dee wrote:

Oh, thank you, Indiana! We're so proud of you!

Indiana

Postby Indiana » Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:51 pm

Indiana wrote:

Kathryn every time I read…

Kathryn wrote:The Rain In Spain
Goes mainly down the drain!

I laugh.

Dee have a great trip!!!

mamap I keep hoping for a nice gentle rain for a week for those of you in the southeast. The deficits are astonishing.

MT I enjoyed…

MT wrote:some hustle in my bustle

Good morning Harriet.

helia we are expecting temps in the upper 80s over the weekend.

Deb yes it is amazing how much you can get done with a deadline and focused. Glad your crisis is over.

Peeper that is one thing I missed reading about was Savannah day.

Sadie good morning.

Mystery you had lots of adventures early this morning.

Blessed I enjoy when you post here but I also check on you in Card file to see what is happening.

Kathryn I enjoyed reading about today’s adventures.

Harmony your bushes sound so pretty 6 – 8 feet is a perfect height.

Ivy way to go not procrastinating anymore.

Return to “Post When You Can - ARCHIVE”