PWYC Splendid Sunday October 7, 2007

Indiana

Re: PWYC Splendid Sunday October 7, 2007

Postby Indiana » Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:48 am

lucylee wrote:

I mean, I might change the avatar!
I don't want to change and start being mean!

It definitely takes longer for my post window to come up w/this avatar on here.

Indiana

Postby Indiana » Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:50 am

Ivy wrote:

Hello Everyone, :) It's a soggy Sunday here. I got up and going right away, but my cat and I took a little 50 minute cat-nap. :wink: I've been putting things away, dumped the waste baskets, and need to empty the dishwasher. I'm on my way to crochet on a neck pillow for a grandson's birthday.

Have a nice afternoon!
Take care,
Ivy :)

Indiana

Postby Indiana » Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:50 am

Nancy wrote:

8) It's nice here in the sixty's
I'm back from my walk.
I've been reading, journaling
we watched We are Marshall we enjoyed this film.
I thought it was a gold movie when I rented it it's not about golf LOL!
Made a pizza for lunch.
Soup from a can is for dinner.
I have kitchen stuff to do.
Clean up awaits.

Indiana

Postby Indiana » Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:51 am

Twins Mom wrote:

Have finished supper and clean up and I'm surfing a bit, then will head upstairs to read a while....

I've had such a good day getting stuff done here.

Indiana

Postby Indiana » Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:52 am

Kathryn wrote:

Lucylee: LOL on you changing! Perhaps you can find a photo of 'Melanie', although you might also be able to choose one of the characters from Fried Green Tomatoes. I've always loved the Kathy Bates character.

I'm progressing on my list but not finished yet:

1. Unpack 1/2 done
2. Laundry done
3. church done
4. supervise ds's clean up of the kitchen, including sweeping done Although it is a mess again from dinner!
5. supervise ds's clean up of the living room, including vacuuming done
6. Water plants done
7. Tidy front hall (that's mostly my mess)
8. vacuum the upstairs (many, many, dead flies.)
9. more laundry doing
10. Decide on what to do about Thanksgiving dinner. done
11. Grocery shopping done
12. Cook dinner done

We had a nice roast beef dinner.

We also went for a walk to the general store to pick up the mail and have a snack. Then, on the way home, I ended up meeting up with Molly's Mistress and we went around the block again.

So it has been a successful day but I need to finish unpacking since my bedroom is trashed right now. And I need to hang up more clothes to dry. A load finished while we were eating dinner.

Indiana

Postby Indiana » Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:53 am

bittersweet wrote:

Laundry's not folded, Rosemary & Thyme remains unwatched. I got as far as putting the dvd in the player when Mum called back. She's not been sleeping well the past few days, and has been a bit under the weather with some sort of tummy bug. We chatted for a bit (DD and DGS came home while I was on the phone), then I had to start getting supper ready for DH. While DGS was playing, he got hold of the phone and managed to hit redial. His Nana was quite happy to talk to him a bit (once we realized what he'd done! :lol: )

Supper's done now, DH is off to work, and DD is watching The Pursuit of Happyness. I think I'll do the dishes, then maybe work on my plant ID notes for a bit. It'll be DGS's bath time soon...

Indiana

Postby Indiana » Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:55 am

SuzLew wrote:

We arrived back from Bates nut farm with 4 medium and 1 small pumpkins in back of the van! We bought old fashioned candies for the dgrandsons and "pop" sticks that I was happy to send home to their mother :wink:

I found a cute snowman teapot with cup for me ( I collect teapots) and smaller grandsons went on blowup slide and bouncy and riding in the wheel barrow we carried the pumpkins in!! Got a really cute picture of them!

Want to tidy up and have no idea what we are having for dinner tonight!! So I will work on that next;

Figure out dinner
Tidy frontroom
Load dishwasher
sort and file desk papers

Anyone else working with me??

Indiana

Postby Indiana » Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:56 am

CathyS wrote:

4 loads of laundry are done.
Ground beef is cooked and the onions are cooking slowly. (I don't want them to burn)

Cabbage and rice still need to be cooked.

Indiana

Postby Indiana » Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:57 am

Dee wrote:

Hello everyone -back in Upstate Western New York now. DH drove a car back for friends from the Manheim auction and I drove home later. Was stopped on Route 15 north of Williamsport, PA for what looked like a pretty bad accident -was there for nearly 45 minutes before they could start letting us through. Did see they were diverting traffic off the 4-lane behind us a ways. Thought I'd go online tonight and see if I could see anything.

It was extremely foggy on our way back to Lancaster, PA from Hershey after our concert on Friday night. Missed a turn and ended up lost In the city for some time. Finally got home (to the hotel) at 2AM -way too late for this pair! :roll:

DH had to winterize an RV for a friend of ours tonight. So we've had no time to unpack and get this place back to normal. Know what you're going through, Kathryn -glad you've made it back home in good shape!

I managed to get online last night for a little bit at the hotel but it was no-go this morning. So hope I can catch up going backwards over the next couple of days. Am going to be very busy helping DS get ready to do taxes through Wednesday. Hoping things go much faster and easier than I'm expecting! :cry:

Just wanted to peek in and make sure all is well here. Will be back in the morning.

Blessings>>>>>>>>>

Indiana

Postby Indiana » Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:57 am

bittersweet wrote:

Slow progress here... one basket of laundry folded, one DGS played and played and played with 8) He's had his bath now, and is upstairs with Mommy having snuggles and bottle before bed. I think I'll just relax for the rest of the evening.. do a little crocheting.. watch a little tv.. maybe take the dog for a walk.

Return to “Post When You Can - ARCHIVE”