PWYC Marvelous Monday, October 8, 2007

Indiana

PWYC Marvelous Monday, October 8, 2007

Postby Indiana » Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:10 am

Mystery wrote:

Good morning!

Setting out cyber-muffins (completely calorie- and fat-free, of course!), tea cU , coffee, juice, and other assorted breakfast goodies.

Looking out this window of our clubhouse, it's shaping up to be another unseasonably hot, muggy day. We're supposed to be getting a front through late tonight; some of our more Midwestern SHEs may be experiencing it already. Come in and stay dry!

I hope today is a marvelous day for all!

Indiana

Re: PWYC Marvelous Monday, October 8, 2007

Postby Indiana » Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:11 am

Mystery wrote:

Woke out of a dream half an hour before the alarm & figured there was no point in going back to sleep. Woke in a bit of a panic, even though there was nothing scary in the dream. Did wake rather abruptly, though, and I'm not sure why. Trying to remember, last time my meds schedule got disrupted enough to allow this, how long it took to get back to normal. I think it was a week. :?

Anyhow, going to get some clean underwear and one of DD's school polos out of the dryer, then I'll go s2s.

Indiana

Postby Indiana » Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:12 am

Indiana wrote:

Happy Thanksgiving to our Canadian SHE's.

Indiana

Postby Indiana » Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:13 am

Indiana wrote:

From yesterday…

All was right in the world yesterday Kathryn and Dee home safe from traveling, with Twins doing her “getting ready for the week Sunday”, and with bsweet, Mystery, and SuzLew working with her.

Bsweet I watch Rosemary & Thyme too.

Ivy we might be getting your rain today.

Nancy we are getting your cooler weather tomorrow.

Indiana

Postby Indiana » Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:14 am

Dee wrote:

Computer is working very slowly this morning -guess it's tired from the trip too! :roll: Good morning Mystery, Indiana and all others who follow.

I'm going to be working right here in the RV, alternating between sorting/filing paperwork that I have of DS's and putting away from our trip. Right now this place looks like a tornado hit.

It's been raining pretty hard here today. Guess they had tremendous storms on Saturday here. DH left for work nearly an hour ago and must be soaked by now. :cry:

I also plan to find an 'easy' way to cuop -if there is such an animal.

I'll be peeking in. Have a super morning.

Happy Thanksgiving to our Canadian SHE's!

Indiana

Postby Indiana » Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:15 am

Emptynester wrote:

Good Morning, All.

A bit nippy this morning (48F) but should be in 70's by mid-day. Rain and boomers went thru during the night but no wind.

Happy Thanksgiving to our Canadian SHEs.

Been working on the trip map for rest of our trip. Added a stop to shorten a couple days travel and then had to find a place to shorten a stop. (does that make sense?)

Today DH takes the truck in for oil change - the building next door :D - nice to "live" at a dealership!!

I have to do some paper work about our TV connection. They need a waiver to prove we are in an RV so we can get the network feeds. Looks like I will be downloading and watching TV (except for Food, HGTV, etc. from the computer for a bit.

Hope you all have a great day - will be back later to post.

Indiana

Postby Indiana » Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:15 am

helia wrote:

Peeking in. . Ds and dd11 have been deposited at school. Dd9 has had b'fast; I'm in the middle of making her lunch. I've managed to unload and reload dw and start a load of towels in addition to kid care this a.m.

I think the rain must be passing south of us? No rain in our forecast and a high of 90 predicted. :shock:

Helia's Happenings:
-a.m. routine
-work out at gym
-grocery store
-spiffing house for dinner guests
-cooking for dinner guests
-prepping guest room and bathroom for dfriend from Chicago arriving tonight; we told her one extra night was OK (although, no extra nights would also be OK this week! but that felt rude to say. . ) so I imagine she'll be staying until Wednesday.
-dinner guests 5-7 ish
-dd9's flute lesson here 5-5:30 (Yes, I know; we tried to work around the overlap but couldn't. Dd9 will just join us later. . .)
-evening routine; ds MUST shower.
-work on prepping for my teaching on Thursday

Next:
-finish dd9's lunch
-drive dd9 to school
-gym to work out

Indiana

Postby Indiana » Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:16 am

Kathryn wrote:

Good morning all!

I'm finally up, s2s and am having my tea and chocolate.

Holidays mean pretty well nothing around here. The US isn't on holiday so there will be a conference call tonight, dh is at his desk already and I'll have a lot of paperwork to do today while flipping laundry.

My list for the day:

1. Finish Unpacking (the cases are emptied but stuff is all over our bedroom)
2. Laundry
3. Strip and remake our bed
4. Tidy front hall
5. vacuum the upstairs (many, many, dead flies.)
6. pay and file bills.
7. update Quicken
8. Finish expense reports (3 trips worth)
9. make to-do list for the week
10. Plan meals for the month, make up grocery list for week
11. cook dinner.

We'll see how today goes. I'm still tired, despite getting over 9 hours of sleep last night.

Indiana

Postby Indiana » Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:17 am

Dee wrote:

I've done some putting away and lots of picking up -now to get to the part I'm 'procrastinating' on -sorting papers! I can do this, I CAN do this, I CAN DO this, I CAN DO THIS, I CAN DO THIS!

Have to go back and find where Harriet was talking about DS moving -missed that! Know how you feel!

Indiana

Postby Indiana » Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:18 am

Mystery wrote:

Thought I would be able to walk with the girls this morning (from the forecast, it's going to be too hot to walk this afternoon), but noooo. dd woke with some unidentifiable blue stuff on her face which took a fair bit of scrubbing; DD couldn't find her uniform belt (it'd help if she wouldn't use it as a toy); DD splashed water all over dd when they were sent up to wash their teeth after breakfast, so I had to get dd back into dry clothes. *sigh*

Completely forgot it was Canadian Thanksgiving! (Which goes to show I haven't checked the calendar yet this morning.)
Happy Thanksgiving! to all our Canadian SHEs.

I will have to try to phone DH's cousin later today, since I found out on our trip a week ago that she hosts all the Toronto relatives for Thanksgiving, so we could catch everyone with one call!

Any Americans with schools off for Columbus Day? Around here, it generally doesn't happen -- most schools here get off this Friday for teacher in-service, and that's been going on since I was a kid, if not longer, so very few schools get today off as well.

Speaking of school, it looks like lucylee is almost half a grading period ahead of us here. We just got midterm reports home on Friday. Of course, that was including a few days to prepare them, but still, we're about 5 weeks in.

Sounds like MT got that front that's headed this way! Not sure where Dee's rain came from, though.

OK, Indiana and bittersweet, what's Rosemary & Thyme?

Meeting today will be at the library, so less panic about cleaning here. Would be nice, though, if I could get this place clean enough to meet here w/o worry.

Nothing else on the calendar. Time to get to work, I guess!

Return to “Post When You Can - ARCHIVE”