Cleaning Focus - February 2015

Detail cleaning schedules for each room of your house.
BookSaver
Administrator

Cleaning Focus - February 2015

Postby BookSaver » Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:34 pm

Here is Indiana's Cleaning Focus schedule for February:
2/2/2015 closets
2/9/2015 laundry
2/16/2015 storage
2/23/2015 outdoor

My BWP is changing now as I have been hired back on staff at the Tiny Town Public Library. It will be only a few hours each week through Febrary, but there is a possibility it could convert to 3/4 time in the summer. I still need to process what answering to someone else's work schedule will mean for my revised routines.

In any case, it helps to have the Cleaning Focus calendar set out for the whole year. 8-)

lucylee

Re: Cleaning Focus - February 2015

Postby lucylee » Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:01 am

Used my timer and did 2 sets of 30 min in computer room closet!
Old computers, printers, scanner -- all in outdoor storage waiting for a trip to recycler!
Dh grumbling about extra trash but I don't care. Those closets aren't completely decluttered yet, but having that big stuff out is MAJOR progress!
Also took empty boxes to dmil's house, where they will be needed for packing stuff later.
So happy to have something to report here!
Tomorrow is another day.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:17 am

thank you D Book!!! and congratulations!
great job D lucy!!!
it is always a joy to be here with you!

Sunny

Postby Sunny » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:40 pm

We have been slowly working on the laundry room. When we took down the Christmas decorations we redid the four totes so they were more organized and packed better. Also this week dh got all the train sets out, added the needed track and repacked each in it's own box. I finally realized that there are four trains, not three! One larger gauge Lionel, two smaller Lionel and one HO gauge. Anyway, that is done and they are ready to go home with dsons!

Washer and dryer and water heater wiped down, laundry tub cleaned and floor swept. Oh, and freezer wiped down also!
Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible. --- Francis of Assisi

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:32 pm

excellent d sunny!!!
it is always a joy to be here with you!

BookSaver
Administrator

Postby BookSaver » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:59 am

Finishing documentation for February:
My Focus was more on decluttering rather than cleaning. A new job meant giving all of my routines and schedules a good shake-up. Times spent cleaning were of the stay-on-top-of-things type of chores.

Final week Outdoors ...
I was going to scoff, because seriously who can do any cleaning outdoors when the wind chill is 25 to 30 degrees *below* zero? Then I remembered that, in fact, I did clean out my car, I threw away some junk from the garage, AND I shoveled snow. I'm definitely taking credit for doing those things! :)

Onward to March, which is coming in like a Lion ~~~

Return to “Cleaning Focus”