D Harriet's Wonderful June focus

Detail cleaning schedules for each room of your house.
Harriet

Re: D Harriet's Wonderful June focus

Postby Harriet » Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:42 pm

ejagno, it's nice to have you cleaning "with" us. I was so sorry to hear about the wall! Yipes! Did that mean even more cleaning?

Thinking of Ramblin' and her specialized needs for exterminators... wow.

With my dd36's family of 6 coming in for this past weekend, we have had a lot of cleaning going on around here but I haven't had time to post much.

The dining room was close to clean already, because of the first-of-this-month focus on it. But still that dining table becomes a hotspot of clutter quickly - how does that happen? :?: Anyway, it was right as rain for the visit. The entry focus came at the right time for us, too.

I knew the bedroom and bathroom focus cleaning was definitely going to be important, with so many needing the master bedroom ready for them, and with 9 people in the house needing both bathrooms well-prepared for sure! I just "traveled" from top to bottom for master bedroom, cleaning light fixtures first, and stuck with it to the carpet. Things were so perfect, and then not long after they arrived, my littlest darling peed right past the leg opening of his diaper while sitting in the middle of our bed, so ... the best laid plans... :lol: Dd36 and I got busy changing linens again!

Dd17's bedroom looked pretty good - at least it was ready for vacuuming and we did get that done into the corners for her. Sometimes I think she is just moving her clutter from place to place to clean under it, though.

The bathrooms were ready with extra toilet tissue, soap in the dispenser, new hand towel, plenty of cups in the dispenser, little-kid toilet inner-seat. Didn't need the step stool. I guess this will be the year we're in between, with even my 4-year-old tall enough to wash his hands without it and the 24-month-old and 14-month-old not ready to wash by themselves yet. Saving it for next year!

blessedw2

Re: D Harriet's Wonderful June focus

Postby blessedw2 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:39 am

Well done d Harriet!!! :D :D :D
it is always a joy to be here with you!

Return to “Cleaning Focus”