blessedw2's August Cleaning Focus 2016

Detail cleaning schedules for each room of your house.
Harriet

blessedw2's August Cleaning Focus 2016

Postby Harriet » Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:52 pm

Hi, blessed! ;)

In Living Room this week, we move on to Dining Room next week before starting into the 4th round!

I suppose I can report that I got a new vacuum cleaner just in time for the "front rooms" weeks. :)

It's a cheap Hoo ver but except for the fact that it squeaks as it rolls along (which I find odd), it is keeping up well.

My saved attachments and extension rods are, as usual, very helpful. I don't have to complain about the ones that came with current vacuum because I have my choices. (The crevice tool on this one is poorly designed - it has cut-outs an inch away from the tip so that a brush can be added or taken away. So as you use it, any hairs tangle around the tip of the crevice tool. Sigh. So I've moved on from that to my trusty plain saved one.)

I'm simply not in the mood (is there a "mood"?) to put much money into a small appliance right now. Not feelin' it! So this is best.

blessedw2

Re: blessedw2's August Cleaning Focus 2016

Postby blessedw2 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:40 am

sorry you have to get a new vacuum cleaner! I am trying to stick to the plan
it is always a joy to be here with you!

blessedw2

Re: blessedw2's August Cleaning Focus 2016

Postby blessedw2 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:15 pm

I am going to continue outside work as it's been so so hot here and no rain... the south had rain but we didn't.
I have to admit I need to stay home and work again. I will do some regular cleaning in the dining room though. I find the dining room an easy job as I have dejunked it a long time ago.
it is always a joy to be here with you!

Return to “Cleaning Focus”