2017's First Round Focus!

Detail cleaning schedules for each room of your house.
blessedw2

Re: 2017's First Round Focus!

Postby blessedw2 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:37 am

I am so happy that you are here d lucy!!! I love the discussion that you and d harriet had about timing etc.

I am glad you are finding what works for you and your own timing.
it is always a joy to be here with you!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:43 am

I am in the office this week - considering taxes are coming up. I was disappointed when I looked at all the things I planned over the last year regarding crafts that needed finishing. I did nothing but I have to realize that unless I plan it in my month I won't touch it.

uncle:

I brought home for filing and scanning my uncles stuff

Twins' Mom

Postby Twins' Mom » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:18 am

This week seems to be closet focus. I should write these on my calendar so I don't have to look up when I've been away and off track.

I am going to call the local closet company for a quote on the closet dh has wanted, and I'll try for some decluttering in our MBR closet. "Stuff" in there that I stuck there when we moved in, thinking I'd reorganize later and here were are, over four years later with that "Stuff" still there.

I know it's already Thursday, but if I can get my mind back on it perhaps I can get up to speed for next week. (going to look it up and put on my calendar...)
Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better [wo]man. Ben Franklin

Harriet

Postby Harriet » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:48 pm

Into February... ...

1/30/2017 closets
2/6/2017 laundry
2/13/2017 storage
2/20/2017 outdoor
2/27/2017 kitchen

for my house, I replaced "laundry" with an additional "office" this round. But did leave closets in the line-up. I just don't have anything to do in laundry area, or can add the little that's needed to kitchen. And office - the whole concept of it - is where I'm going to find my gratitude for time spent. "Closets" is not a lot, but I sure can't say it's not needed.

Good luck on organization and closet spif.
I had used P and P as an example of a strategy, when I posted declutter thread for this month. Harmony was chatting about that in terms of the 15 minutes for declutter idea. I think small amounts of time would just handle maintenance - at least works that way for me. P and P were pretty serious about how much time declutter would take, at least until you got it under control the first time. What I see is that ordinary life events, like holiday or change in kid's lives, or various crises that are bound to come, send me back to the "not yet controlled" part. :roll:

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:13 am

thank you

Return to “Cleaning Focus”