knock knock!!! are you there? (saturday)

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Lynlee

Re: knock knock!!! are you there? (saturday)

Postby Lynlee » Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:47 pm

knock knock its Sunday here.
Glad to see Dee and DH safe and sound.

breakfast is eaten. Time for church. quick swipe at my teeth first.
Just begin.
Living this day, today
Take a reality check; Remember to breathe; Do what I am able to do.
Look for the good in all.

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:27 pm

#1 dgd collage WSU Cougs won I just happen to tune in the last 1 min. Of tbat game! :mrgreen:

Have chili ready to turn on h helped cut up sausage for it. It was yummy.

Time change tonite!
Last edited by Nancy on Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kathryn-in-Canada
Administrator

Postby Kathryn-in-Canada » Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:57 pm

Dh and I creaked home from the pub. We both had a hard time standing up after sitting for so long. As well, we usually bring home some leftovers, just enough for a lunch for me. Not tonight, it was all eaten up.

We watched an episode of Lucifer. I'm ready for bed. I don't care if it is time change weekend and I could stay up an hour later. I'm exhausted!

I shared a joy over in joys and concerns. It was a special day at the hockey game for one of our church members.

lucylee

Postby lucylee » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:47 pm

I'm here -- but embarrassingly inactive.
We've just watched football all day, basically.

Went out to eat and * whew * when you start keeping up with your calories (myfitnesspal app)... oh my... it doesn't take long to go waaay over.
The good news is, for the weekly average, I'm doing pretty well.

Took dmom her glasses case (which she left here a couple weeks ago.)

DH isn't feeling too good tonight. I think his knees are bothering him, maybe? And mostly just lack of sleep. He said he woke up at 6:00 a.m. :!: That is unheard of around here! He asked me to drive to Next Town for supper.

I've already set my bathroom clock and my watch. Also car clock. I think that leaves 4 for dh -- counting his watch.

Oh -- our team won today! I'm renewing my faith in them. LOL. We might end up at Disneyworld after all. :D

LOVED your J&C post, Kathryn!!!

I feel like I've been very lax in keeping up with stuff here the last couple days, but it is because of dgrands overload, LOL! Y'all know what I mean, there is NOTHING in the world so wonderful as a grandchild... and nothing so calm and peaceful as the house after they leave. :lol:
I thought we were going to have them most of the day Monday but ds changed his plan. Now we will have dgd Wed. morning while ds & ddil attend an IEP meeting, and we will likely have them at other odd times for ds to teach lessons. The only thing written in stone, other than the IEP meeting, is Thursday morning MRI, and weekend at college town w/ds & dgs.

Besides getting lax with you ladies, I've been very lax with dailies and weeklies (and zone is just a big ROFLOL)... so starting tomorrow, at least for Sunday-Wednesday, my goal is check off dailies and accomplish SOMETHING I can SEE at the end of the day. * sheesh * How do I get so lazy? When they are here for the majority of the day, it's like I just collapse when they leave and say, "I'm doing NOTHING b/c I've EARNED it." :P But when you keep children as often as I keep these two, that is just a very loud-mouthed Donwanna talking. LadyM and Nancy manage to get through their tasks with children underfoot. So can I!
Tomorrow is another day.

Harriet

Postby Harriet » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:15 pm

It's been a long day and I hardly sat at computer.

HRH and dstepson (very literally) broke down a desk and hauled it off. A filing cabinet moved. A chest of drawers moved.

Hopefully this will be good for us and HRH's plans of better organization and flow of traffic in the house will work as he hopes.

We got in a grocery trip in the afternoon.

Clocks and watch set correctly for the morning.

S2Slippers and scrunchie.

Thinking of you all. Joining blessed in thinking of helia.

Return to “Post When You Can”